The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I packed 9 Toty untradable

‹13
number7rocky
5080 posts Big Money Move
Now this may be hard to believe but it's 100% legit. Originally I invested about 900k in PL rare golds at 650-700 coins each before the sbc came out. I prepped 140 Premium upgrades from that and with recycling the non rares I must have opened close to 200 of them, plus a similar amount of PL upgrades with the non rares.

I first packed Alisson from 20 packs and then Trent around half way, only to then end up packing Alisson 4 times overall! I couldn't believe it, imagine my face seeing a Toty and then the Brazil flag each time, was gut wrenching, although yes I appreciate was still luckier than others with no toty, 3 times I put him in an Sbc!

Come Saturday I decided spend around 300k more bidding 900 coins on cards only this time I switched to gold upgrade instead of pl upgrade (Do this much better for higher rated's, plus an extra rare for recycling) to end up with a Duplicate Trent from a gold upgrade, that one was the most frustrating as I wasn't even limited to PL players but somehow packed another dupe. (I'm also the guy who packed a dupe Toty Ramos last year to so I couldn't believe the odds)

At this point I was around 1.2 m invested and had crafted Flash back Luiz, Moments Silva, Flashback Neuer and POTM Suarez, the last to as sbc fodder as I needed somewhere for high rated dupes, and two base icons, first one was Butagueno, the Duplicate Trent forced me into another one and I ended up with Garrincha, so I got very lucky with those two. So despite the dupes I was still content with my return, I was still luckier than people with no Toty although maybe a little envious of people who pulled a big player as thier first player whilst I got multiple dupes but still satisfied but again wanting that big pull.

On Sunday this led me to chase that "big pull" (Kante, VVD, De Brunye, Mane) I prepped another 50 so now I was 1.7m Invested and so many hours bidding, making packs, opening them and recycling them each time to not discard dupes which was a slow process, probably 15-20 hours in at this point grinding. Then after midnight on Sunday when I got a chance to open them it finally happened, with 20 packs left, literally moments after being trolled twice by a blue walkout (Laporte and Vertonghen) I see that Toty and French flag and I just smiled it was Kante! All those hours of grinding and it finally happened, after at a guess 300 of the Premium packs and hundreds of PL upgrades/gold upgrades, 4 Alisson's and 2 Trent I'd done it.

I probably would of prepped 50-100 more chasing that big pull aswell so it was such a relief , at this point I was satisfied and with 20 PL premium packs left just started to rip them open not expecting anything more, discarding the odd dupe and not 10 packs later I get Robertson! 😂 couldn't believe it and then things got crazier within 2 packs, so 3 toty in like 12 packs I get another Trent as which point I just had to laugh, wasn't even mad at this point just still buzzing from Kante, so just found the situation hilarious. (If not for Kante Yea I'd be abit salty at 4 Alisson and 3 Trent but now I didn't really have the right to complain) was just shocked 😲 😂

I actually still have 7 packs left as I'm waiting to 6 for another sbc as I'd rather not do another icon as I'm sure I used my luck up on the two I already got 😂

All in all one massive roller-coaster. This is kind of long so I will post pics below ☺

Comments

• number7rocky
    edited January 13
    9fc63461a5539651db7f8a4a9921ff82.jpg[_IMG]
  • BlackFridayRule
    1290 posts Professional
    Opened 250+ packs.
    zero toty. Did the Premier League sbc 3 times as well.
  • number7rocky
    1a4f160669bee82472c5b7b3b25c0303.jpg[_IMG]
  • number7rocky
    3568cedef8d7a516b888e119da0374ad.jpg[_IMG]
  • number7rocky
    dc6f8d532116b2b65fab0fc0ec128ee1.jpg[_IMG]
  • number7rocky
    7e856789ff0feca3df4d662d5de413f6.jpg[_IMG]
  • Delboy13710
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    Lucky you lol

I've done over 100 best pull Ederson completed Bernardo and the premier league SBC loads of packs in between and nothing just going to stop now lol
  • number7rocky
    895a7a0d748ed14cba3826b1f0a1bad3.jpg[_IMG]
  • number7rocky
    So for 1.7m I got

4 Alisson, 3 Trent, Kante and Robertson, crafted Flashback Luiz, Moments Silva, Flashback Neuer, Potm Suarez, Two base icons (Butagueno and Garincha)

Still got that last Trent in my dupes and probably another 200-250k in SBC fodder in club
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's pretty epic.
  • number7rocky
    Opened 250+ packs.

Tough luck dude keep at it, was rough abit until that Kante for me, worse case you get loads of sbc fodder
  • CarpeDiem
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice to see a regular get some good luck.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1168 posts Professional
    Man that’s commitment. Kudos
  • ZinedineZidane
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    250 + upgrade best pull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ laporte ucl
  • Certified_Baller
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is what gets me really ****** off because I've done 150 pl upgrades and 100 two rare player packs and best pulls were kane , pogba , and handanovic . No blues nothing.
  • number7rocky
    Cheers for the nice comments guys, Yea was alot of grinding, hope you can all gen some luck to 👍
  • Bobo23
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now we all know where our TOTY players went after opening hundreds of upgrades packs and getting nothing :joy:

Congrats though @number7rocky amazing pulls mate :smile:
  • Rippa
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now this may be hard to believe but it's 100% legit. Originally I invested about 900k in PL rare golds at 650-700 coins each before the sbc came out. I prepped 140 Premium upgrades from that and with recycling the non rares I must have opened close to 200 of them, plus a similar amount of PL upgrades with the non rares.

I first packed Alisson from 20 packs and then Trent around half way, only to then end up packing Alisson 4 times overall! I couldn't believe it, imagine my face seeing a Toty and then the Brazil flag each time, was gut wrenching, although yes I appreciate was still luckier than others with no toty, 3 times I put him in an Sbc!

Come Saturday I decided spend around 300k more bidding 900 coins on cards only this time I switched to gold upgrade instead of pl upgrade (Do this much better for higher rated's, plus an extra rare for recycling) to end up with a Duplicate Trent from a gold upgrade, that one was the most frustrating as I wasn't even limited to PL players but somehow packed another dupe. (I'm also the guy who packed a dupe Toty Ramos last year to so I couldn't believe the odds)

At this point I was around 1.2 m invested and had crafted Flash back Luiz, Moments Silva, Flashback Neuer and POTM Suarez, the last to as sbc fodder as I needed somewhere for high rated dupes, and two base icons, first one was Butagueno, the Duplicate Trent forced me into another one and I ended up with Garrincha, so I got very lucky with those two. So despite the dupes I was still content with my return, I was still luckier than people with no Toty although maybe a little envious of people who pulled a big player as thier first player whilst I got multiple dupes but still satisfied but again wanting that big pull.

On Sunday this led me to chase that "big pull" (Kante, VVD, De Brunye, Mane) I prepped another 50 so now I was 1.7m Invested and so many hours bidding, making packs, opening them and recycling them each time to not discard dupes which was a slow process, probably 15-20 hours in at this point grinding. Then after midnight on Sunday when I got a chance to open them it finally happened, with 20 packs left, literally moments after being trolled twice by a blue walkout (Laporte and Vertonghen) I see that Toty and French flag and I just smiled it was Kante! All those hours of grinding and it finally happened, after at a guess 300 of the Premium packs and hundreds of PL upgrades/gold upgrades, 4 Alisson's and 2 Trent I'd done it.

I probably would of prepped 50-100 more chasing that big pull aswell so it was such a relief , at this point I was satisfied and with 20 PL premium packs left just started to rip them open not expecting anything more, discarding the odd dupe and not 10 packs later I get Robertson! 😂 couldn't believe it and then things got crazier within 2 packs, so 3 toty in like 12 packs I get another Trent as which point I just had to laugh, wasn't even mad at this point just still buzzing from Kante, so just found the situation hilarious. (If not for Kante Yea I'd be abit salty at 4 Alisson and 3 Trent but now I didn't really have the right to complain) was just shocked 😲 😂

I actually still have 7 packs left as I'm waiting to 6 for another sbc as I'd rather not do another icon as I'm sure I used my luck up on the two I already got 😂

All in all one massive roller-coaster. This is kind of long so I will post pics below ☺

Nice!
  • number7rocky
    This is what gets me really ****** off because I've done 150 pl upgrades and 100 two rare player packs and best pulls were kane , pogba , and handanovic . No blues nothing.

Tough luck man, imagine how I felt at 4 Alisson and 2 Trent though, Yea it's still better than nothing I get that but those dupes were painful, hope you get something 👍
  • Seanregal
    1004 posts Professional
    edited January 13
    Congrats you deserve a reward for the effort at least. I still hate you a little though :D
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Well at least you got something. I cannot imagine the amount of time that took!
  • BlackFridayRule
    1290 posts Professional
    Opened 250+ packs.

Tough luck dude keep at it, was rough abit until that Kante for me, worse case you get loads of sbc fodder

Not really getting fodder either. The upgrade packs has given me rodri twice and mahrez 4 times. Thats about it
  • Retro_G
    31997 posts National Team Captain
    Congrats mate, that Kante made it worth the coin.
  • ColeWorld
    11342 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 13
    I hate all of you

1,5m into upgrades nothing
  • Waldog94
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Decent pal pnly pulled untradeable alison myself so far although ucl ramos from a 100k pack got me going for a tradeable one
  • IxToMxI
    6873 posts League Winner
    Fair play man I get to 10 and get bored sometimes wonder if that is the reason I didn’t pull one from over 109 upgrades as did sets of 10 rather than all in one go
  • Batman442
    4399 posts National Call-Up
    Nice, done about 100 last night myself with what was in my club ended up doing an all nighter, got Robertson. David luiz from the fodder, half of Bernardo Silva done before buying the rest and I had inform Robertson tradable so I sold him. Have 300k now thinking of dumping it all into doing more, I'm torn between that and doing potm TAA.
  • King_Cantona77
    1330 posts Professional
    Congrats Rocky!
  • fussydutchman
    1167 posts Professional
    I did about 200 Prem upgrades and packed Mane about halfway through. It was a huge time commitment so I'm glad I packed one.
  • number7rocky
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Congrats mate, that Kante made it worth the coin.

Yea without him I'd be abit frustrated at that 3rd Trent 😂