Tboon wrote: »
    Expensive

Too expensive for me. Sadness.
  • JSteward1
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    230k, jeez :hushed:
  • Jdizzle
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cancelo/walker is probably still better.
  • NinthFall
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be a fair price if this was earlier in Fifa but now there are just too many much cheaper alternatives
  • Covkilla91mob
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waste of coins or fodder imo
  • ChappellRovers
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    Too expensive for me I am out as well. To be honest I have flashback Pisczeck and SIF Doherty with shadows, I play stay back and both of them are probably better defenders than this card purely because of their height and physical stats. Was gonna do it if it was cheap as I have lots of PL fodder from upgrade packs but it is still not worth it as I would need to spend at least 50k per squad.
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    At least it's not Vardy cheap. :)
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Yuck
  • Grifan
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another sbc that’s to expensive
  • ChappellRovers
    DFC1983 wrote: »

I think it had to be Vardy cheap for anyone to want to do it. Doubt many people will bother with SIF and TOTY cards plus potential future stars or TOTS. The game is oversaturated with TAA cards, literally no point to this POTM on those requirements.
  • CustardHippo
    2878 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be honest for 230k I expected a bit more... I don't know. Given how the game is played you need pace and power in the full back roles which RTTF Mbabu gives me, need aggression and strength to seemingly win tackles. might be good as a RM or RWB in a 3 at the back formation, but crossing is practically dead so not really sure what you would use him for. Could be a good CDM but would worry about the lower aggression and strength compared to other options in there.
  • JSteward1
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm actually still abit gutted Ings didn't win it :unamused:
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    And the pack rewards are terrible......omg, so weak
  • Boysie91
    11610 posts Has That Special Something
    His strength kills the card for me because he needs shadow for the pace boost to catch the fast wingers.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    DFC1983 wrote: »

I think I would put Vardy at RB and the rest of the squad elsewhere
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rare mixed players as a return? Shocking from EA yet again. Stop being so stingy you gits.
  • Andyw19_88
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    🎃🎃🎃🎃 sick of them robbing 🎃🎃🎃🎃 trying to empty us all time, open the amount of coins you need for this SBC with FIFA points and it's going to cost £150 of real money.pray for the Day gambling commission is in charge of these fools and they can't rob people any longer
  • maccag
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks like Zambrotta for me then from the icon swaps..
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Going for zambrotta anyways.
  • BSDShoes
    3187 posts National Call-Up
    expensive, pass. Looks like it has bad packs too, I did POTM Suarez last night and the packs were atrocious. This is part of why I don't do many SBC's this year.
  • Andyw19_88
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can't help but think that fut economist is too blame,sbcs and rewards for sbcs have gone to 🎃🎃🎃🎃 since he joined.traitor
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Needs a strength and pace upgrade. Steep. Probably priced based on IF walker, but stlll expensive
  • omagicoutinho
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any chance he will increase to 90 though with winter upgrade coming?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Crazy requirements for that card. OTW AWB will still be alot better.
  • ChappellRovers
    Any chance he will increase to 90 though with winter upgrade coming?

Prob but doubt it will make much difference to his pace/physical which is OP for full backs this year.
  • BrieMine
    5712 posts Big Money Move

Otw awb is 🎃🎃🎃🎃, cant control the ball or pass straight.. rather use nif walker
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    BrieMine wrote: »

Otw awb is ****, cant control the ball or pass straight.. rather use nif walker

Been using him from release and he's been fantastic for me. Haven't had any issues with him controlling the ball or passing though I do tend to only use short passes with him.
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    man this is the most disappointing SBC because of the packs and price. I was looking forward to a 150k one which I could knock down with some untradables.
  • BSDShoes
    3187 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't had much luck with AWB either, the cheaper Cancelo fared much better for me though I prefer Doherty right now.