The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Best 10M squad at the moment?

BC_United
1013 posts Professional
What's the most effective (TOTY+Icon) squad to build for WL within 10M?

Obviously not enough coins to buy a full TOTY squad so trying to build whatever's the best value for the available budget

What I am thinking:
1. Choosing either TOTY CR7/Mbappe would get me an end game striker but also costs half my budget
2. Spreading coins out among several PL TOTYs might be better value but boring
3. Should I focus my coins on Attack/Midfield/Defence or spread them out?

Thoughts?

Comments

• burken
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rashford
  • BC_United
    1013 posts Professional
    burken wrote: »
    Rashford

yes he's good but with the coins I have just wanted to build a team that's not the same with everyone

any other thoughts?
  • mhh1981
    2723 posts Fans' Favourite
    Build out from toty ronaldo or toty messi. You can then get toty de jong, toty de ligt, icon van der sar. And some fillers.
  • BC_United
    1013 posts Professional
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Build out from toty ronaldo or toty messi. You can then get toty de jong, toty de ligt, icon van der sar. And some fillers.

is TOTY Ronaldo worth over half my coins? He's also harder to link....
    heard TOTY Messi is a bit meh....would his NIF do the same job?

Would you say that if i'm to spend that much coins on TOTY Mbappe then might as well spend on TOTY CR7?
  • mhh1981
    2723 posts Fans' Favourite
    BC_United wrote: »
    mhh1981 wrote: »

is TOTY Ronaldo worth over half my coins? He's also harder to link....
    heard TOTY Messi is a bit meh....would his NIF do the same job?

Would you say that if i'm to spend that much coins on TOTY Mbappe then might as well spend on TOTY CR7?

I have toty messi and hands down best player I’ve used this year. Honestly, he is unreal. Haven’t used toty Ron but I did last year and he just ran through everyone. Obviously heading nerfed but I have toty mane too and the shooting upgrades are very noticeable.

Ron is easy to link. Only need one direct link in certain formations so maybe de ligt or Totyn Sandro at LB? Move him to CM and formation change ig. I’ve had all other Ron’s this year and although not as fluent in dribbling as others, he is always in right place and finishes everything.

Toty mbappe was good, but I enjoyed messi more (hence why I sold) and upgraded elsewhere.
  • Suarez8
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 17
    This is my team:
    Well balanced IMO

Schermafbeelding-2020-01-15-om-19-48-37.png

In-game I switch to a 4222 with Mane and Aguero up top.
    This team costs a little over 9 million so you have the coins to upgrade
    For example:
    IF Robertson > TOTY Robertson
    IF Walker > TOTY TAA
    Alisson > TOTY Alisson
    Sissoko > Icon

(I am planning to replace Sissoko with Prime Essien from Icon Swaps)
  • t14migit
    74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 17
    My team on futbin comes at just over 10mil from my RTG
    Start 4231, play 41212(2) in game
    GK- toty alisson
    RB- toty TAA
    CB- fb David luiz
    CB- scream pique
    LB- rttf Alba
    CDM- toty Kante
    CDM- fb Iniesta
    CAM- toty de bruyne
    CAM- icon swap Raul
    CAM- eoae David Villa
    ST- scream aguero
    I haven’t spend any money on the game this year. Played more games than ever and also get gold 1 in wkl every week.
  • BC_United
    1013 posts Professional
    Been thinking of building the team below and managed to snipe a fresh TOTY Mbappe at 5.565M
    It's half my budget but figured i've had the TOTS versions of CR7 and Messi in FUT 18 for months so wanted a change

Is TOTY CR7 worth that extra 1M? Kind regret not getting him instead seeing his lowest BIN is now 6.8M (let a fresh one go at 6.5M couple days ago)

Would love to get TOTY Messi but the only I can afford the team is to downgrade to TOTT
    Problem with TOTT is i won't be able to get one fresh (has to do with my OCD) so might have to further downgrade to NIF

Not sure if De light and De jong are worth coins?

Obviously I know Benz, ADM aren't the best and Cuadrado isn't as good in RB (will switch him to RM when i play 352) but can't think of a more balance non PL squad

MwhlGB9.png