The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Guys, any tips to do the Player Moments Ziyech?

1
alvchong
1186 posts Professional
At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

Comments

  • DannySTFC
    2865 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try messaging people and saying you’ll gift the win if you can do a lobbed through ball goal
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Try messaging people and saying you’ll gift the win if you can do a lobbed through ball goal

    I am on PS4, do you know how to message people during in game? How to know his ID when we only see the teamname?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 12
    I used OTW Promessi, 84 Bazoer, 84 Donny and Tagliafico. Promes is elite.

    The lobbed through balls was annoying but eventually completed it.
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.

    I believe i still can try to score with Promes and try hard to get the win. but the Lob Through pass is a nightmare.
    I did my icon objective in Div 7 and now i am at division 9 due to keep trying the lob through pass. Didnt get any done.
  • DannySTFC
    2865 posts Fans' Favourite
    alvchong wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Try messaging people and saying you’ll gift the win if you can do a lobbed through ball goal

    I am on PS4, do you know how to message people during in game? How to know his ID when we only see the teamname?

    I’m not sure the quickest and easiest way on PS4 as you end up getting kicked for inactivity. Hopefully someone will reply and help on here as to the best way to do that and therefore swap objectives with people.
  • Unparalleled
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Try messaging people and saying you’ll gift the win if you can do a lobbed through ball goal

    this. only was i could get lobbed ball in div1/2
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.

    I believe i still can try to score with Promes and try hard to get the win. but the Lob Through pass is a nightmare.
    I did my icon objective in Div 7 and now i am at division 9 due to keep trying the lob through pass. Didnt get any done.

    As soon as you've scored with Promes,move him to wing or can and cross+L1/LB from the side not from behind striker. Much easier when parallel with the striker.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    I did it today.

    Get If malen (30k). Him striker and promes cam. You’ll be ok
  • A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just have to sub on one. I subbed promes on and tadic just to have two chances for getting the lob pass
  • cantonagod
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ziyech loan card made it quite easy to do - him and Promes together
  • BeastlyHusla
    5642 posts Big Money Move
    I have OTW Promes and SIF Bergjwin. Gonna play them in ST in 2nd half while completing prem etc
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 12
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    You don't need anybody else beside TOTGS Tagliafico and OTW Promes. In 4-5-1 they can both start with 10 chem.

    Don't try lob pass the classic way, they almost never work. What you should do is lob pass in the form of a cross, when you see open player at the opposite side. It works well in the counter attacks, you could even try it at the really short distances inside the box, just a flick to opposite attacker, or even at the back for a volley finish.

    As for the goals it's the classic change Promes to ST ingame, he will get you goals, it's really an easy objective to complete.

    Also, don't make full Eredivisie team, it's way too hard, just the two players are enough, and make sure you have your best team around them on max chem.

    Don't give up, it's a brilliant card.
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.

    I believe i still can try to score with Promes and try hard to get the win. but the Lob Through pass is a nightmare.
    I did my icon objective in Div 7 and now i am at division 9 due to keep trying the lob through pass. Didnt get any done.

    As soon as you've scored with Promes,move him to wing or can and cross+L1/LB from the side not from behind striker. Much easier when parallel with the striker.

    i always tried lob through pass from behind the striker. Totally not able to assist since heading is nerfed.
    lob cross from wing, after receiving the lob thru ball can i dribble then shot or it has to be volley from thru ball?
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scoring Five goals with Eridiv players is so much easier than having to score 40 with rubbish French players

    Just leaves the throughballs and that one is easy
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.

    I believe i still can try to score with Promes and try hard to get the win. but the Lob Through pass is a nightmare.
    I did my icon objective in Div 7 and now i am at division 9 due to keep trying the lob through pass. Didnt get any done.

    As soon as you've scored with Promes,move him to wing or can and cross+L1/LB from the side not from behind striker. Much easier when parallel with the striker.

    i always tried lob through pass from behind the striker. Totally not able to assist since heading is nerfed.
    lob cross from wing, after receiving the lob thru ball can i dribble then shot or it has to be volley from thru ball?

    It just an assist, can take hundred touches if you want, I got one of mine with just a little lob to Messi out on the wing who 5en dribbled past the entire side and scored, it counted
  • Jpo41
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    Put Promes at CAM and have a pacey striker make a run. Got mine done before I got Icon Swaps done
  • LiamSully
    6868 posts Big Money Move
    Get the messaging app for PS if you’re on the PS4

    Pause the game and hit square to see the oppos name, type it into your phone
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    At the moment, everyone is grinding Icon objective and any PL, Ligue 1 and Serie A team is better than Eredivisie team. I only have tagliafico and promes. Can't even get Lob Through pass done with everyone sweaty to get their win.

    Somemore, i don't see anyone doing the grind for Ziyech. weird.
    Those who did it, did you use Eredivisie league SBC player? because Eredivisie really don't have a good player to compete in current Rivals sweatfest.

    Promes is an excellent striker. Switch ingame to put him striker. It's not going to be easy with just one player but you'll get it done.

    I believe i still can try to score with Promes and try hard to get the win. but the Lob Through pass is a nightmare.
    I did my icon objective in Div 7 and now i am at division 9 due to keep trying the lob through pass. Didnt get any done.

    As soon as you've scored with Promes,move him to wing or can and cross+L1/LB from the side not from behind striker. Much easier when parallel with the striker.

    i always tried lob through pass from behind the striker. Totally not able to assist since heading is nerfed.
    lob cross from wing, after receiving the lob thru ball can i dribble then shot or it has to be volley from thru ball?

    You can dribble and shoot.
  • Virok
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I use 41212 in game, using Ziyech as CAM, with promes and another rw from eradivise. The rest of the team is from LA LIGA.. I also sub the attacker once I score.
  • rukawai
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played this guy who was doing the objective.

    Since lob thru pass u don’t need the Rivals win, the guy scored two own goals to signal me that he was doing the objective. Subsequently I let him score with the lob thru pass.

    You can try this method if u don’t care about your record. Although u may meet some folks who don’t give u a hoot.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2122 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ljs1EIs.jpg

    This is the team I was using. Plenty of good players in Eredivisie and not actually that hard to link in since they almost all play for Ajax. Blind and Van De Beek are also both good cheap options for midfield.
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    rukawai wrote: »
    I played this guy who was doing the objective.

    Since lob thru pass u don’t need the Rivals win, the guy scored two own goals to signal me that he was doing the objective. Subsequently I let him score with the lob thru pass.

    You can try this method if u don’t care about your record. Although u may meet some folks who don’t give u a hoot.

    i have tried giving 2 own goals in the start in the last 4 matches, but the opponent did not know it meant and keep scoring me and marking me like life depend on it. Can't blame them as EA make Rival really hatred to each other. Can't let u easy go with objective at all.

    I have been giving opponent objective win .....but not to my luck. i did not face understandable player.
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Nif malen is a beast with deadeye.

    Also used inform bergwjin (the cam version).
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Get the messaging app for PS if you’re on the PS4

    Pause the game and hit square to see the oppos name, type it into your phone

    finally, this work for me. Thanks.
    Messaged 6 opponents, only 3 let me do the lob thru pass. enough....
    the rest of 3 scoring happily with my own goal and open goals......enjoyed the free goal until the last minutes. what a community.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6186 posts Big Money Move
    I think i will message my opponents for the lob pass...it would take forever to complete it.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Am I using the right buttons L1 and triangle (PS4) as I've scored twice now and it hasn't registered
  • alvchong
    1186 posts Professional
    Am I using the right buttons L1 and triangle (PS4) as I've scored twice now and it hasn't registered

    before i message people, i did more than 6 matches with loss, and still can't get it done.
    since u have tried and didnt register, u really need someone to give u chances to keep trying until it registered.

    btw, you mean "left" button L1? or Right button R1?
  • rmoxon
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    I went with a full Eredivise team...

    There are not that many good Eredivise strikers, I found it easier to score by converting wingers to forwards and then playing them as strikers.

    David Neres has been banging them in for me.
  • Guvnor
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    I usually message for objectives but as I needed the win too I managed to do this with in the 5 games, I just did little dinky ones which ended like a normal pass.
Sign In or Register to comment.