Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bateson WL 18-5 with full TOTY team

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
edited January 12
Screenshot-2020-01-12-14-46-30-989-tv-twitch-android-app.jpg

What is wrong with his team?

Comments

• RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn't it more likely that, for all his coins and fifa points, and streaming audience etc...Ming the Merciless just isn't very good?
  • JPRM71
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lag means an all gold 83 rates team is a just as effective
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1189 posts Professional
    Recoba wrote: »

It’s pay2lose
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 12
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    He's an awful person and terrible at the game. Terrible personality and spends a disgusting amount on FIFA points, that's all he has to get views.

1.4 million fifa points he had last week...1.4 million...not coins, points.

I don't want to think about what it costs...but, it's an embarrassing amount, clearly.

If that isn't taking it too far, what is?
  • L1vingl1fe
    3983 posts National Call-Up
    He’s fawking up by not starting TOTY De Bruyne. Best midfielder in the game
  • Azof
    17613 posts World Class
    edited January 12
    nvm don't need any snowflakes taking offence
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14582 posts Has That Special Something
    Recoba wrote: »

That's not a full TOTY team 😂
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    The team doesn’t make the player better
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm sure hes gone 40-0 and 30-0 before or at least got top 100. Everyone has a bad week.
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Servers this week have been poopoo
  • PelzyWelzy
    10175 posts Has That Special Something
    He's an awful person and terrible at the game. Terrible personality and spends a disgusting amount on FIFA points, that's all he has to get views.

I don't want to think about what it costs...but, it's an embarrassing amount, clearly.

Around 9-10 grand that.
  • Retro_G
    31915 posts National Team Captain
    Spends too much time opening packs, instead of improving himself by playing games.
  • GL
    9588 posts League Winner
    He’s proof it isn’t pay to win so no more excuses
  • DIXON THFC
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Around 9-10 grand that.

£8,398 if he has EA access and buys 12000 points for £71.99, which I'm sure he does.

Wow.
  • DannySTFC
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Around 9-10 grand that.

£8,398 if he has EA access and buys 12000 points for £71.99, which I'm sure he does.

Wow.

Won’t even scratch the surface of the money he makes from YouTube and streaming so it’s all relative.
  • Yendinho_11
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Proof that all these streamers are actually awful and even more funny trying everything to exploit the cheats in the game to their advantage and still fail 😂
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t understand why people hate on streamers tbh. He's not a bad person. Just his job, like u and me. Some people just wanna watch other people after a stressful day. Whats the harm in that. Yes he spends loads on fifa point which i think its ridiculously considering he already has all the best players already. Why not try something fun everyday.
  • Covkilla91mob
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol hes not a pro player last year he had better results as game had worse skill gap than 20
  • ITSSPENO
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite

Around 9-10 grand that.

Wow.

Even if I had all the money in the world, that's 117(!) transactions. Just think how long it takes to load those points on, never mind spend em :joy:
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Spends too much time opening packs, instead of improving himself by playing games.

I would honestly like to know how much he's spent this year so far? I know he gets alot back from youtube vids but I honestly doubt it's close to covering what he's spent.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spending 8k just shows how succesful he is as a Youtube/streamer. Lot of the hate is just jealousy.

If he often gets a better score with a much weaker team then it does indicate it is not pay to win.
    Mupy worst game yesterday was against a team with a bronze player in it. My players literally would not make any runs, and response time for everything was much slower than normal. Kante felt like a weak 78 player
  • Numlocked_
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Around 9-10 grand that.

Wow.

Won’t even scratch the surface of the money he makes from YouTube and streaming so it’s all relative.

Oh yeah totally agree, I dont have anything against anybody opening packs. As much as EA dont deserve our money fact is; I'm a FIFA junky and if I was rich I'd spend £1000s on it and anybody who says they wouldn't is a bare faced liar.

True story!! I hate giving EA money but if I earned those amounts streaming I would spend too because I love opening packs
  • IxToMxI
    6856 posts League Winner
    I’d love to be paid to open 1.4m worth of packs would be so much fun best part of Fifa until you pack no one
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    It doesn't matter what team you use if there's delay or bad gameplay.

They will be sluggish and react second constantly.
  • RileyD
    1277 posts Professional
    I don’t understand why people hate on streamers tbh. He's not a bad person. Just his job, like u and me. Some people just wanna watch other people after a stressful day. Whats the harm in that. Yes he spends loads on fifa point which i think its ridiculously considering he already has all the best players already. Why not try something fun everyday.

Agreed, how can he be classed as an 'awful person'

He's just carved out a career for himself by playing a game, something many in here would love to do. I don't spend on the game or have a team anywhere near his but I don't have any resentment towards him or other streamers at all. He's been pretty smart jumping on the bandwagon.

Just remember that jealousy is a poor trait in a person.
  • madwullie
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Kante at cam could be an issue. He's a cdm mate
  • Azof
    17613 posts World Class
    i think its hilarious u guys talk doodoo about bateson. u wouldnt say this codswallop to him at gamescom in germany, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest girls. yall are pathetic lol.
  • Azof wrote: »
    i think its hilarious u guys talk doodoo about bateson. u wouldnt say this codswallop to him at gamescom in germany, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest girls. yall are pathetic lol.

The weirdest comment I think I have ever seen
  • Barry Allannnn
    966 posts Professional
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

I would honestly like to know how much he's spent this year so far? I know he gets alot back from youtube vids but I honestly doubt it's close to covering what he's spent.

He's a millionaire more than likely. A streamer I used to watch who streamed on YouTube not twitch showed his earnings and it was around 500k per year. Twitch subs will earn him loads and hea been on YouTube when the pay was a lot better.
This discussion has been closed.