Expecting anything tonight???

tvrfan
813 posts Professional
Flashback or some?

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    Usually it is rare to get anything on Sundays.
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    I really want flashback Pogba FFS
  • I sense an untradable TOTY SBC with 80 Rated team and 90 Chemistry for an Electrum Players Pack
  • ChappellRovers
    I sense an untradable TOTY SBC with 80 Rated team and 90 Chemistry for an Electrum Players Pack

Hehe that was last night? I did the 3 while they were still on Friday and did one of them again when it came back up yesterday 😂😂
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ultra expensive FB Rooney with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stats and untradable packs.
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man that E Hazard is such a ripoff. I am biased since Im Belgian and he’s my favorite player. But these are Fifa 19 prime icon requirements. I did last years Bale. If I like the player im willing to pay extra for the card but this is just plain insanity!

If they do Rooney, Pogba or Zlatan it Will also be crazy expensive
  • Coderood
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Man that E Hazard is such a ripoff. I am biased since Im Belgian and he’s my favorite player. But these are Fifa 19 prime icon requirements. I did last years Bale. If I like the player im willing to pay extra for the card but this is just plain insanity!

If they do Rooney, Pogba or Zlatan it Will also be crazy expensive

Really sad truth. Last year Zlatan was not even 200k. Bet this year they will make him 700k+ untradable packs back.
  • Numlocked_
    edited January 12
    Funny thing is. I was a decent trader last year but this year I AM really struggling. And of course zero pack luck. I had 10M plus this time last year. This year I can’t even buy Toty KDB 😅

I know a lot of people in the same boat. People just seem to have less coins this year and EA make it more expensive. I doubt many SBCs are getting done like they were done in 19.
  • Coderood
    Funny thing is. I was a decent trader last year but this year I AM really struggling. And of course zero pack luck. I had 10M plus this time last year. This year I can’t even buy Toty KDB 😅

I know a lot of people in the same boat. People just seem to have less coins this year and EA make it more expensive. I doubt many SBCs are getting done like they were done in 19.

Yeah I agree. Its also work from that traitor called Fut_Economist. He is doing everything to screw investors since he got his job at EA.
  • Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope... Time of the month⛔ 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ChappellRovers
    edited January 12

I haven’t been able to make a profit trading since November. Reds destroyed IF’s and OTW, Marquee Matchups needing very few specific teams/leagues destroyed any profit to be made there, fifa point purchases destroyed my investments on black friday, futmas and TOTY. I am resorting to Bronze Pack Method now - making 5-15k a day off that plus tons of untradeable silvers, bad pack luck off drafts destroyed that for me. Untradeable SBC’s cost me more profit.

BPM, games and lucky pulls out of tradeable SBC’s are my only source of income now. Haven’t been above 250k for ages now.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve just posted a similar thread, my bad.
  • seBozz
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect

I haven’t been able to make a profit trading since November. Reds destroyed IF’s and OTW, Marquee Matchups needing very few specific teams/leagues destroyed any profit to be made there, fifa point purchases destroyed my investments on black friday, futmas and TOTY. I am resorting to Bronze Pack Method now - making 5-15k a day off that plus tons of untradeable silvers, bad pack luck off drafts destroyed that for me. Untradeable SBC’s cost me more profit.

BPM, games and lucky pulls out of tradeable SBC’s are my only source of income now. Haven’t been above 250k for ages now.

Trade UCL Rare from PL ...
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    Leandrinho wrote: »
    Nope... Time of the month⛔ 🤷🏻‍♂️

😂
  • Numlocked_

I know how you feel. Everything that seemed logical from last Fifas has been crushed. Fut economists doing no doubt. There are things that work but you have to be buying and selling in very small and specific time windows. BPM and flipping cards fast still works but is time consuming and limited in profit. It also doesn’t help that 99% of all cards are utterly worthless while the SBCs are too expensive and also give back untradeable rewards Currently.

• King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 12
    I completed the MBS Saudi League the other day and made a fair bit of profit off the packs. Lots of rare silver players from the Prem & Bundesliga came out in the packs.

Might be worth a bash?
  • Numlocked_
    I completed the MBS Saudi League the other day and made a fair bit of profit off the packs. Lots of rare silver players from the Prem & Bundesliga came out in the packs.

Might be worth a bash?

How much is it to complete?

• King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

Might be worth a bash?

How much is it to complete?

Did it for around 80K due to players I had in the club already. Probably made around 40K profit once all the cards I have pulled have sold and gained a cracking RB too. Packed that Coventry lads TOTW too which made me a quick 10K.
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 12
    FB Ibra with 6 sub-SBC's all with untradeable packs

Might be worth a bash?
    Working on getting more coins so I can do the Saudi SBC for Aguirregaray card.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    tvrfan wrote: »

Lmao fb to what
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    tvrfan wrote: »

Lmao fb to what

So Pogba has never done anything in his career?
  • ChappellRovers
    seBozz wrote: »

Trade UCL Rare from PL ...

Tried it. Hasn’t been good for me this year because the stats are the same as their gold cards, so I don’t think the majority bother with them.

I know how you feel. Everything that seemed logical from last Fifas has been crushed. Fut economists doing no doubt. There are things that work but you have to be buying and selling in very small and specific time windows. BPM and flipping cards fast still works but is time consuming and limited in profit. It also doesn’t help that 99% of all cards are utterly worthless while the SBCs are too expensive and also give back untradeable rewards Currently.

Yeah its gotta be the FUT Economist, you would think they would just leave the market alone and not get even greedier for Fifa points, it is just going to end up driving people away. I certainly won’t be buying next year inbetween gameplay issues, surprise mechanics and now not being able to trade there isn’t much enjoyment left on the game for me. I just do a minimum of 100 bronze items a day on the transfer market until I next check in (sometimes 6 hours sometimes a day), then chuck everything that doesn’t sell into the bronze upgrade so it isn’t too time consuming takes maybe 15-30 mins a day to do for me.
  • Numlocked_
    Eventually all bronze players sell. I just keep relishing if I do bpm. But I’m playing much less than last year
  • Jpo41
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    I sense an untradable TOTY SBC with 80 Rated team and 90 Chemistry for an Electrum Players Pack

Rare mixed players pack.....They have loved those this year