Which story line serie a cb to choose

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
Undecided who to pick. What are ur thoughts of who’s a better choice ?

Comments

• Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    Who u pairing him with
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    edited January 12
    The Japanese dude looks insane, great pace and passing on top of good physicals/defending

Plus a 5*WF
  • Koning Spijker
    2182 posts Fans' Favourite
    Except, that balance and agility on Caceres is unreal
  • D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    Japanese guy, for no other reason than he’d link with the other Japanese cb you get from the French league goals objective. Both will end up going into sbc for a card I’d actually use
  • BeastlyHusla
    5958 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go with caceres. Seems more useable with balance/agility
  • That Aouar is insane looking! Really enjoyed his NIF, stayed in my French team until I made the plunge for Kante
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Caceres. Will link him to Saudi rb and potm Suarez I think
  • Punchbob
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    The Japanese guy is the best of the 2
  • Tomiyasu is your man. His motm card last year was so OP.
  • D14 wrote: »
    Japanese guy, for no other reason than he’d link with the other Japanese cb you get from the French league goals objective. Both will end up going into sbc for a card I’d actually use

Blasphemy
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    H/M workrates, smaller than 6 foot, low strength. Caceres is a no from me
  • Boysie91
    11295 posts Has That Special Something

He has M/H WR BTW and hight isn't much of an issue
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »

He has M/H WR BTW and hight isn't much of an issue

You're right about the workrates, I misread.

Generally not concerned too much about height if the strength is good to compensate, but it's just not great either.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going with Caceres but wish I could take both 😥
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    going with Tomiyasu, height and strength. Funny that Tomiyasu lacks traits and Caceras has like 5-6 traits.
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    going with Tomiyasu, height and strength. Funny that Tomiyasu lacks traits and Caceras has like 5-6 traits.

Injury prone is a great trait hahah. This fifa injuries never happen. But I fifa 18 or 17 I remember my Reus got injured like every dang game
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Doesn’t seem like you could co wrong with either, they both look surprisingly great.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1263 posts Professional
    Was tempted to go Tomiyasu but lad is so hard to link, just realized Caceres links nicely to my SBC Dalbert 🙄 I know, I’m slow af
  • Markman007
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    I’m really torn on this. Caceres is smaller and not as strong but has 99 jumping and some nice traits like power header and long throw in. He’s also got higher composure, but Tomiyasu has higher reactions. T has strong link to Scream Medel, C has strong link to SBC Dalbert. Really wish I could take both!
  • Caceres for days.....
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 14
    Picked up Caceres and his jumping stat is no joke. Unbelievable in the air and super smooth on the ball too. Using a sentinel on him which seems to work well.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Was tempted to go Tomiyasu but lad is so hard to link, just realized Caceres links nicely to my SBC Dalbert 🙄 I know, I’m slow af

Links to Aguirregaray as well.
  • Blackbird10
    1229 posts Professional
    Think I'm gonna go for Tomiyasu myself. Don't like the look of Caceres' stamina plus Tomiyasu has 5* WF.
  • swfcfan89
    1160 posts Professional
    I'm still in two minds and not far off getting one now.

I'm leaning more towards Tomiyasu because he does look the better of the two and I also wouldn't mind a good Japanese defender because I really want Shoji but can't be bothered to play Rivals. That 5* weak foot is also pretty unique.

However, Caceres is tempting with his link to Aguirregaray and has great balance and agility for a CB.