The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just played Terrier

liamano123
354 posts An Exciting Prospect
And he was using his pro card is that aloud. I mean a card which is not accessible to anyone else but him. No shame in admitting he was better than me. And I finished the game. But finished with a bitter taste in my mouth

Comments

• liamano123
    liamano123 wrote: »
    And he was using his pro card is that aloud. I mean a card which is not accessible to anyone else but him. No shame in admitting he was better than me. And I finished the game. But finished with a bitter taste in my mouth
    Literally feel cheated as I’m close to my record and get put against that. No problem with him playing his fit champs but that card shouldn’t be allowed
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14781 posts World Class
    Of course its allowed. EA wouldn't give pro's these cards if they weren't allowed to use them.

One card wont make a difference anyway like you said he was better than you so he would have won the game regardless.
  • liamano123
    I mean it’s a illegal card. No one else can obtain that card and that is a unfair advantage regardless.
  • liamano123
    Of course its allowed. EA wouldn't give pro's these cards if they weren't allowed to use them.

One card wont make a difference anyway like you said he was better than you so he would have won the game regardless.
    And it’s just gut champs where there is a limit to games and it’s time sensative. Any other game mode is fine but this one where a result can literally change what you get. Rivals you can just play another but fit champs it feels like cheating
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14781 posts World Class
    liamano123 wrote: »

And it’s just gut champs where there is a limit to games and it’s time sensative. Any other game mode is fine but this one where a result can literally change what you get. Rivals you can just play another but fit champs it feels like cheating

It's one card and only a select few players have them. The likelihood of facing any of them even once is very slim so the likelihood that you will ever face one again is very unlikely.

As you say he was the better player so it's not like that card gave him an advantage over you. Just take it like you would any other time you get beat by a better player as this really isn't an issue. This game has alot of issues but pro footballers having their own 99 rated card surely isn't one of them.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Salt
  • Sonlen
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Everyone has a path to get a pro player card in FIFA. Just become a professional soccer player in a league that is in FIFA. Just because you haven’t done that yet doesn’t mean it isn’t an option.
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    "Aloud"

Lol
  • GULAG
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    and I finished the game ? Bitter taste in my mouth ? Sort yourself out you fairy and stop being a wierd freak and enjoy the game it's really. Not that serious but your obviously hurt by it lol how sad ... I would love to have the chance to play against a pro player with one of those cards all you care about is a poxy win and fact he got it with hes illegal pro card with ease while you sweated for noting and still sulking lol

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    14781 posts World Class
    JOOLS92 wrote: »
    and I finished the game ? Bitter taste in my mouth ? Sort yourself out you fairy and stop being a wierd freak and enjoy the game it's really. Not that serious but your obviously hurt by it lol how sad ... I would love to have the chance to play against a pro player with one of those cards all you care about is a poxy win and fact he got it with hes illegal pro card with ease while you sweated for noting and still sulking lol

That's the funniest thing about this, most of us would like to face a pro player with their pro card yet OP feels hard done by and is talking like hes facing these cards every other game 😂😂
  • CeeQue
    12367 posts Has That Special Something
    Sonlen wrote: »
    Everyone has a path to get a pro player card in FIFA. Just become a professional soccer player in a league that is in FIFA. Just because you haven’t done that yet doesn’t mean it isn’t an option.

Not anyone can get though. I still remember Joey Barton had one and you could buy it for 15 million back in FUT 12 or 13.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Know what they should do, let everyone create a custom card when they start fut first time that year but make it lowest bronze but it can be upgraded by using it in rival wins.
  • Ean155
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't forget that those players are the reason we have fifa.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Know what they should do, let everyone create a custom card when they start fut first time that year but make it lowest bronze but it can be upgraded by using it in rival wins.

Not a bad concept
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Hahaha imagine playing football a couple of times a week, training, reviews, performance training.. then going home and playing FIFA20? What a complete bell end
  • Revolver_310
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    You lost to a dog. Very sad to see.
  • Chavez76
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    who the hell is Terrier?

ANd no, it is not illegal, card has been given to him so why should it be?
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Do pro Fifa players also get 4 free icons of their choice like the pro footballers do?
  • al_10
    79 posts Park Captain
    I just played Creampuff
  • Orison
    52969 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    who the hell is Terrier?

ANd no, it is not illegal, card has been given to him so why should it be?

Plays for lyon I think.

From what I've heard he (or whoever is playing on his acc, sometimes these guys let friends or family play) is very very good. Already got 30-0 this year.
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    al_10 wrote: »
    I just played Creampuff

I wish I was you right now 😻
  • ChappellRovers
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you are a pro do you get a 99 card no matter what? For example if you are a bronze player do you still get a 99 card?
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    edited January 12
    If you are a pro do you get a 99 card no matter what? For example if you are a bronze player do you still get a 99 card?

Edit: yep 99 rated, used to be 95 rated
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »

Remember the days when they were tradeable? 95 Jose Enrique used to pop up for sale on a regular
  • rmoxon
    813 posts Semi-Pro

One card can absolutely make a difference.

I have played a few matches with that loan TOTY Ronaldo and I could have won with my eyes closed, I just needed to get him on the ball and I could literally run straight through any other player and virtually every shot went in the net.
  • ChappellRovers
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azof wrote: »

Thats really cool. Never faced a real life footballer unfortunately, i’d get a kick out of that even if i lost tbh.
  • Sonlen wrote: »

Please... don’t call it soccer
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1197 posts Professional
    edited January 12
    DangerZone wrote: »
    Hahaha imagine playing football a couple of times a week, training, reviews, performance training.. then going home and playing FIFA20? What a complete bell end

Yeah, playing professional football, making hundreds thousands of dollars, come home, turn on the console to relax a little to then get to bed with your probably smoking hot girlfriend. True definition of a loser. I’d much rather be a salty jealous dude talking about said person on a fifa forum.