Futbin import

Turkey_man
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is it still a thing where you can import your team in to futbin and find good value players to sell?

I've been on futbin and it looks like it's on there but I can't work out how to do it. Does anyone know of a guide?

Thanks!

Comments

• CeeQue
    15318 posts World Class
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    Is it still a thing where you can import your team in to futbin and find good value players to sell?

I've been on futbin and it looks like it's on there but I can't work out how to do it. Does anyone know of a guide?

Thanks!

Yes and no. Yes you can import them and get an estimate. But mainly gold players only. Silver's and Bronzes you can't search bar your transfer pile.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I have always been wary of using that as I remember people getting banned for using it something to do with using a third party client.
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks guys. Think I'll stick to checking manually
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Turkey_man wrote: »

Thanks!

Yes and no. Yes you can import them and get an estimate. But mainly gold players only. Silver's and Bronzes you can't search bar your transfer pile.
    You can do it with silvers too but you need to scroll your club until the last page manually
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    I have always been wary of using that as I remember people getting banned for using it something to do with using a third party client.

No one has been banned. Was just those mf of Futhead that after seeing how much people liked Futbin over them they tweeted fake ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just so people would come back to use that old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ site they own