Button delay lag

ucan
635 posts Semi-Pro
Last week I finished Elite 2 without delay lag, just a few games i had lag. This WL I finished Gold 3 with massiv delay lag, so do you think this is a fair game? Lost against Silver Players and the funny thing is people think they are good through delay lag advantage🤦‍♂️

Comments

  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    talk to me when you've had unplayable lag for 3 moths.. pffftt
  • ucan
    635 posts Semi-Pro
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    talk to me when you've had unplayable lag for 3 moths.. pffftt

    What?
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    ucan wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    talk to me when you've had unplayable lag for 3 moths.. pffftt

    What?

    just saying.. one weekend is nothing. I've had it for 3 months
  • ucan
    635 posts Semi-Pro
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    ucan wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    talk to me when you've had unplayable lag for 3 moths.. pffftt

    What?

    just saying.. one weekend is nothing. I've had it for 3 months

    So my decision not to play this game for 2 month was right. Game is absolutely ridiculous
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    ucan wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    ucan wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    talk to me when you've had unplayable lag for 3 moths.. pffftt

    What?

    just saying.. one weekend is nothing. I've had it for 3 months

    So my decision not to play this game for 2 month was right. Game is absolutely ridiculous

    yes
  • Wi1son73
    3927 posts National Call-Up
    Make that plus 1..
    it’s seems like forever I’ve had this horrible gameplay..
    So why do some get it and not others?
    I’m BT (not fibre) but well enough speeds to get a decent game! When I play it’s just me and nothing else is on. Yet I have this ridiculous slow trash near enough every game.
Sign In or Register to comment.