Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Should I go for La Liga, Serie A or Premier League upgrade packs?

AFC AJAX NR 1
13160 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 11
After aiming for ToTY Frenkie and pulling him from the La Liga upgrade packs, I'm aiming for more.

Ideally I'd like to pull Messi ToTY, van Dijk ToTY and CR7 ToTY so I could put them all in the same starting XI, but that will likely not happen. Got 1.2M in the bank.

02619f3938951b7ca9adb82ce4be5475.png

Should I go for La Liga, Serie A or Premier League upgrade packs? 15 votes

La Liga upgrade:So Messi would be top choice, but not many great cards in La Liga otherwise besides ToTY Frenkie which I already have. Also had Kroos and Courtois untradeable, wouldn't surprise me if I pulled ToTY Frenkie untradeable considering his base card is 85 rated. If I pull Messi, I'd buy ToTY de Ligt.
6%
P1tch_1nvaderz88 1 vote
Premier League: ToTY van Dijk would be next on my list, also many other great cards in Premier League to pull. Besides ToTY van Dijk, none of the other would really make my team because I ain't getting rid of Promessi. If I'd pull van Dijk, I'd buy NIF Messi.
80%
AznSWThi-GerotutsarTRJimmyb83FrauenarztBobo23CoderoodBatman442SaekerhettJames909azad1123LeGn23 12 votes
Serie A: ToTY de Ligt would be ideal, base card is 85 rated so probably higher chance to pack him than the other ToTYs. I would then buy NIF Messi.
13%
DanCFCh4nzy 2 votes

Comments

• La Liga upgrade:So Messi would be top choice, but not many great cards in La Liga otherwise besides ToTY Frenkie which I already have. Also had Kroos and Courtois untradeable, wouldn't surprise me if I pulled ToTY Frenkie untradeable considering his base card is 85 rated. If I pull Messi, I'd buy ToTY de Ligt.
    Try and get messi, with all the high rated fodder, chuck it all into Marcelo and base icons
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Try and get messi, with all the high rated fodder, chuck it all into Marcelo and base icons

Don't want Marcelo though :#

Had hoped for a Zlatan SBC, or Tadic TOTY SBC :(
  • La Liga upgrade:So Messi would be top choice, but not many great cards in La Liga otherwise besides ToTY Frenkie which I already have. Also had Kroos and Courtois untradeable, wouldn't surprise me if I pulled ToTY Frenkie untradeable considering his base card is 85 rated. If I pull Messi, I'd buy ToTY de Ligt.

Don't want Marcelo though :#

Had hoped for a Zlatan SBC, or Tadic TOTY SBC :(

Zlatan / Pogba today apparently, it doesn't have to be Marcelo tbh, I just meant, use the fodder for something else that you can grind. Your piques and busquets etc
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Yeah did Luiz with the Kroos, Courtois and other untradeable I already had and pulled