The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why does this game let you have guests in draft?

Dolph
1184 posts Professional
Such horse s***, it’s my fault for not looking and hitting the buttons too fast, but come on.

Comments

• HocTocHai
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    I won all the games against 2+ players iirc
  • Yes lets drain the fun out of this game by removing features!
  • Brunjes_FC
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 10
    I get excited when my opponent has guests. It’s literally a bad thing to have multiple players. Unless both players train playing together or something. Most times I verse someone with a guest though it’s easy, because they’re never really on the same page and/or taking things too seriously.
  • Chavez76
    3936 posts National Call-Up
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    I get excited when my opponent has guests. It’s literally a bad thing to have multiple players. Unless both players train playing together or something. Most times I verse someone with a guest though it’s easy, because they’re never really on the same page and/or taking things too seriously.

this. usually makes it only easier to win
  • llcg04
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I Used to Play Draft with friends, it is fun. Why remove it if you can even see that there Are two people playing before the game?
  • ChappellRovers
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    I lose 90% of the time when i play with my brother, the game isn’t designed for two people to play at once. He usually gets ragey after 2-3 games and we switch to playing the AI.
  • SuperKMx
    1352 posts Professional
    Because it's fun to play a co-op draft with a friend and is ❤️❤️❤️❤️-easy as a single player to beat most two-player teams?

Just a guess, like.