The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Do we really need TOTY?

Smsalnuaimi
1080 posts Professional
Its interesting to read some frustrated comments about packs luck and the low probability of packing TOTY

I dont know if you agree but I believe such players should be extremely rare and hard to obtain. Even more rarer than some icons in their position.

Having high number of such players will decrease their value dramatically as well will break the game !

Just imagine playing against 99 VVD or Mbappe every other game ?

TOTM vardy is not enough?😂

Comments

• Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
    Yeah pack weight for them are fine.
    Imagine every person that gambled won a million bucks
    People on here complain way too much

If you feel like packs suck quit spending money. Like I’ve said a thousand times, people buy scratch offs at the gas station and never win anything big..and some people buy just one and win big.
    It is what it is.

Inb4 any dumb comment about my thoughts
  • L1vingl1fe
    3987 posts National Call-Up
    What makes you think you’ll be playing TOTY VVD or Mbappe that often lol?
  • AdagioMalique
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 9
    People need TOTY players to win games because the normal NIF players not good enough..when the crap servers make their TOTY players dumb...they will moan and cry..
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Hang on, nah mate.. the game should be parity.. why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ do players get an advantage because they are lucky? Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. the market concept is complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ too.. who has time to check the index every half hr? Rid away of the market and put a real price on the player you want.. also, such players should roll over season to season.. Year to year.. the player keeps their stats and can have an upgrade down grade as the years go by.. No one deserves an advantage over another player in a competitive “esport” game
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    If it cost me 5k to own the best team? Well then I could work to that over time.. spending thousands on packs is ludicrous and for that money to disappear once TOTS comes out and the games dead is complete pointlessness .. you’d have to be in the lower percentile to continue with spending money for absolutely nothing.. yes, I spent money but once I worked out its nothing but a scam then I stopped..
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    The system E.A have for rating players is a mess and they clearly just make it up as they go along - with no consistency or common-sense being used.

It has started to become an embarrassment.
  • TheMightyBee
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    It’s a video game we all paid £60 or more to own. If someone spends £100 on packs they should own every damn card in the game. People are nuts if they think a pretend card should be worth thousands of pounds, completely deluded and brain washed.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    It’s a video game we all paid £60 or more to own. If someone spends £100 on packs they should own every damn card in the game. People are nuts if they think a pretend card should be worth thousands of pounds, completely deluded and brain washed.
    Im okay with a team worth a few K, however, needs to be kept for eternity.. not 12 months.. thats just a scam
  • ChappellRovers
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 9
    I don’t see any point of them, seems insane to spend millions of coins or real money on them. My SIF Doherty with a shadow is a 92 rated defender and cost 30k including his chemistry. All the top rated players are a con. If i packed one I would sell it.

87 Laporte with Anchor 92 rated, 84 SIF Tarkowski with an Anchor 91 rated. Yet 3 points difference between them?

Very few attributes make a difference when the gameplay is as bad as it is. If chemistry was abolished TOTY may make a difference. The whole rating system is a farce. The ratings of these special cards have nothing to do with real football. Nor does future stars, carniball, scream or FUTmas. The TOTY team has nothing to do with real football.