Flashback Pobga

tvrfan
813 posts Professional
Anyone knows if the leaks couple days ago are real?? I would love to have him. But not through an objective. I hope... IF he's coming.. Then an SBC

Comments

• Pedromartinezz14
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If it's a sbc u do no this guy will be so much more expensive than luiz
  • Zambo9
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Anyone knows if the leaks couple days ago are real?? I would love to have him. But not through an objective. I hope... IF he's coming.. Then an SBC

you'd be lucky if he is an objective lol. Will be a 1.5M SBC minimum
  • mokifly
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will be an sbc for sure, no way they are giving away a card like that for free with his superb links.
  • Professor
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been getting Pogba in every draft for the last few days and he has been superb. I think EA juice players up in the draft to make them desirable to buy or do Sbcs.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Thought last year's was a flashback
  • greif44
    3655 posts National Call-Up

futties
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    greif44 wrote: »

futties

Oh yeah, it cost too much..
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    I would do him for a mill or 1.5 for sure. But I don't know compared to 91 Zidane... Who I should go with. Let's wait and see the stats :)
  • L1vingl1fe
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    I would do him for a mill or 1.5 for sure. But I don't know compared to 91 Zidane... Who I should go with. Let's wait and see the stats :)

I currently have 91 zidane and he is amazing. Pogbas stats would have to be pretty unreal for me to replace him
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

I currently have 91 zidane and he is amazing. Pogbas stats would have to be pretty unreal for me to replace him

Thx for reply mate :)
  • Haha I wish he was on obj. Would be unreal.