David luiz sbc

Arron xox
3587 posts National Call-Up
Is it worth selling my scream otamendi to do the SBC for david luiz

Comments

• Seagie
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did this exact same thing and I'd recommend it. I have him partnered with IF VVD at CB and they are a great duo.
  • Arron xox
    Seagie wrote: »
    I did this exact same thing and I'd recommend it. I have him partnered with IF VVD at CB and they are a great duo.

I got nif vvd I probably could clear my club out with untradeables and do the 87 and 86 one
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    SBC dropping each day I’d wait he’s out for 20 days
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

As soon as people realise how good he is, in the next 24 hours, everyone will jump on. Prices are not going to any lower. Everything is at basement prices.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »

As soon as people realise how good he is, in the next 24 hours, everyone will jump on. Prices are not going to any lower. Everything is at basement prices.

Think alot of people will be put off by the poor packs and the fact they're untradable. Putting coins into SBCs like these was only worth it when you could get something back from the packs to bring the cost down.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done his loan, hoping he was bad so I could avoid doing it... but he’s so good and I have 1.1m coins spare so I’ll end up caving :disappointed:
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm starting to crumble..... I think I'm gonna have to do him
  • Retropoe82
    1325 posts Play-Off Hero
    I currently have rttf gomez an futmas sanchez. Last year i did this sbc an he stayed in my team till the end. Packs are untradable this time round so i'm avoiding, last year i saved over 100k on the sbc due to what i packed. So goin to wait a few weeks an hopefully get nif vvd for around 300k. Theres a high chance he'll be around again in a few months so i'll pick him up then when hes possibly 300k lighter.
  • Arron xox
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Done his loan, hoping he was bad so I could avoid doing it... but he’s so good and I have 1.1m coins spare so I’ll end up caving :disappointed:

This made me laugh too much