OTW Ben Yedder Questions

d3b4s1s
636 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is it a good buy at this point in the game(420-430K)?

The way he's been playing, I'm sure he has a lot of potential to get more IFs. Will he rise/drop significantly in short future?

I love his gold card and still use him in my main team. He's been beyond amazing for me and I can only imagine how good the higher rated cards will be.

Comments

• RoosterBlue
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm in this situation too.

Monaco play two of the bottom three in early Feb.
    But that might coincide with the winter OTW promo, which could drive his price down.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    I took someone advice not to buy his otw, when he was 235k. I regret that so much I have his 86 IF. It is so good.
  • Jordje58
    2570 posts Fans' Favourite
    You mean Ben Ketser?...

Just keep him and enjoy the card
  • d3b4s1s

But that might coincide with the winter OTW promo, which could drive his price down.

Will he have a different card in Winter OTW?
  • D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

no
  • D14
    Hes not worth 400k+

he's a good card but literally so so so many better options up front in the game at this point.
  • d3b4s1s
    D14 wrote: »

no

So only chances are he upgrades or remains the same right?
  • Chavez76
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Hes not worth 400k+

he's a good card but literally so so so many better options up front in the game at this point.

really? name a couple, having 5* WF, his agility / balance around the same price ?
    Because really, I have not found any who can play as a CAM like he can
  • D14

no

So only chances are he upgrades or remains the same right?

Yeah will only ever upgrade or remain the same (wont ever change position etc).

Only way it could ever change is if he moved club and got a new OTW which wouldn't happen.
  • d3b4s1s
    Hes not worth 400k+

I've been saving for Mbappe during TOTY but still couldn't afford him and he shot up a bit before I had enough to buy. Will take me a couple of weeks more, meanwhile was thinking of OTW Yedder. But considering the current market state, I don't want to lose a lot of coins. I'm a causal player and takes me a long time with small rewards to buy a big card
  • Recoba10
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is fantastic, he will get an upgrade but 400k is already expensive.
    I don't see him going for more than this price in the coming weeks.
  • d3b4s1s
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Hes not worth 400k+

really? name a couple, having 5* WF, his agility / balance around the same price ?
    Because really, I have not found any who can play as a CAM like he can

Agree. He's phenomenal. I have tried many similar stats/price cards and find it difficult to replace him, he's that good.
  • d3b4s1s
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Will he go down a lot in the next 2-3 weeks though? That's my fear.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Soon as otw packs come out he will drop a load
  • d3b4s1s
    Foxsake wrote: »

How soon is that you think? Sorry, idk a lot about promos and trends in FIFA
  • Recoba10
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Will he go down a lot in the next 2-3 weeks though? That's my fear.

No I don't see him going for less than 300k.
    IMO he will stay between 300k and 400k as long as his rating is 86-87. If he gets a 88/89 with 90 pace, I could go for 400k - 500k.
  • Call0fFifa
    61 posts Park Captain
    Buy him you won't regret it, I'd question anyone who says there are better options for that price point. If he does drop I can't see someone with his stats and 5* WF dropping below 300k.
  • d3b4s1s
    Call0fFifa wrote: »
    Buy him you won't regret it, I'd question anyone who says there are better options for that price point. If he does drop I can't see someone with his stats and 5* WF dropping below 300k.

I have no doubts on his capabilities, but a lot on EA's strategies to make us lose coins. Hence.

I think i'll get him. Thanks everyone
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    I´ve tried Neymar, CR7, Mbappé but OTW Ben Yedder is just "broken". It´s the only card that seems smart when coming to place himself to score. I don´t know how he manages to sneak out between 3 or 4 defenders when you try a dribble inside the penalty area. It´s really difficult that he misses a shot in position to score. I have even scored headers with this guy because, as I´ve said, he is so well positioned that he always anticipates the defenders.

I´m an average player and this guy turned my mediocre team in a scoring machine. Because I don´t play him with expensive players. Just Trezeguet Mid ( that many say it´s not great for this state of the game ), Verratti NIF, Goretzka NIF, Di María NIF, and Perisic.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Foxsake wrote: »

How soon is that you think? Sorry, idk a lot about promos and trends in FIFA

Normally first or second week of feb after transfer window is closed
  • d3b4s1s
    mway wrote: »
    I´ve tried Neymar, CR7, Mbappé but OTW Ben Yedder is just "broken". It´s the only card that seems smart when coming to place himself to score. I don´t know how he manages to sneak out between 3 or 4 defenders when you try a dribble inside the penalty area. It´s really difficult that he misses a shot in position to score. I have even scored headers with this guy because, as I´ve said, he is so well positioned that he always anticipates the defenders.

I´m an average player and this guy turned my mediocre team in a scoring machine. Because I don´t play him with expensive players. Just Trezeguet Mid ( that many say it´s not great for this state of the game ), Verratti NIF, Goretzka NIF, Di María NIF, and Perisic.

Absolutely agree. He seems to have this crazy sense of space and positioning that I haven't seen even in many other high rated cards, including some icons