Upcoming upgrade sbc’s

ArsleWenger
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello there! Hope you all hade a lovely christmas.
Anyways, seeing that the 83+ upgrade is out, do you guys think the bpl upgrade sbc etc that we had last year will come again? Thinking it was 81+ on the major leagues. It did came out during the toty weekend if I’m not wrong. What do you think EA will do? Can’t remember how many toty it was from the bpl last year but surely not 7. Maybe they will go for a more expensive bpl upgrade than the rest of the leagues? Or they’ll just release nothing.

I guess none of you really cares about this but I think it’s kind of fun. A friend of mine actually got KDB last year in that bpl upgrade.

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10456 posts Has That Special Something
    People do care, I’m definitely hoping for those myself but things have gotten pretty tight recently (Even by EA’s standards) so I’m not too hopeful tbh
  • ArsleWenger
    People do care, I’m definitely hoping for those myself but things have gotten pretty tight recently (Even by EA’s standards) so I’m not too hopeful tbh

Agreed, fingers crossed for a miracle then
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    Given that a lot of the community really enjoyed the upgrade sbcs last year at toty, it is safe to say they wont be coming back this year. There will probably be some form of new upgrades but they wont be anywhere near as good in terms of value as last year.
  • ArsleWenger
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Given that a lot of the community really enjoyed the upgrade sbcs last year at toty, it is safe to say they wont be coming back this year. There will probably be some form of new upgrades but they wont be anywhere near as good in terms of value as last year.

I’m hoping you’re wrong, but unfortunatly Idon’t think you are. Feeling like it’s once every 3 years EA do release something as good as that was
  • Gnomenclature
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    I've been saving all my g olds for it. It's the only way to have a chance at some Toty cards without buying fp.

Saw a guy spend 5k on points and didn't pack one... I guess you can't even buy a toty lol.
  • ArsleWenger
    I've been saving all my g olds for it. It's the only way to have a chance at some Toty cards without buying fp.

Saw a guy spend 5k on points and didn't pack one... I guess you can't even buy a toty lol.

Yes! Been saving nearly every gold player since the start of december. Would be a shame to discard them
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will release the ones with 5-6 rares needed from the league
  • ArsleWenger
    They will release the ones with 5-6 rares needed from the league

Im happy if thats the case
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    I got kdb and kante last year i cant wait for them
  • Smiley_Utd
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed they release something like this again!!
  • Erickk
    44 posts Park Captain
    Is there someone who know last year´s requirements? Thanks.
  • ArsleWenger
    Erickk wrote: »
    Is there someone who know last year´s requirements? Thanks.

Think it was 7 rare players from the league you want to do, and 4 non rares