There should not be a 12th player in toty?!

Yendinho_11
579 posts An Exciting Prospect
There shouldn’t even be a 12th man option. You have the best 11 and that should be it! More money for EA 🙄

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16676 posts World Class
    Who even cares it's not like we will pack them anyway 😂
  • Yendinho_11
    I’ve had good Pack luck especially from MM but not the point it’s just stupid. Might Aswell make a full bench too
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    It's not like the best 11 was actually the best 11 players from the year so what's the difference?
  • Yendinho_11
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    It's not like the best 11 was actually the best 11 players from the year so what's the difference?

Because adding a 12th is just ridiculous, should be 11 but nope not good enough let’s just add Ronaldo to the list because the community keep crying
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Because adding a 12th is just ridiculous, should be 11 but nope not good enough let’s just add Ronaldo to the list because the community keep crying

Why are they crying? They picked the 1st 11 as well
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    You make it sound like they didn't already do a 12th man last year
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    It makes absolutely no difference to anybody playing the game. Maybe I’m making wrong assumptions, but sometimes I think guys on here make threads just so they can bash the ea evil overlords
  • Yendinho_11

You not read the forum since yesterday? Full of ppl moaning because no lewa or ronaldo. If I ps k one of them I’d be happy but still stupid
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

You not read the forum since yesterday? Full of ppl moaning because no lewa or ronaldo. If I ps k one of them I’d be happy but still stupid

That's ok, I voted for Lewa as well. Did all your 11 get in?
  • Yendinho_11
    It makes absolutely no difference to anybody playing the game. Maybe I’m making wrong assumptions, but sometimes I think guys on here make threads just so they can bash the ea evil overlords

I don’t mind EA they actually made this game good since the last patch. Toty should be 11 of the best... not 12

• Yendinho_11

I didn’t vote and never have
  • TheMightyBee
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    ££££
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Ok then you're not really in a position to understand why people would want their favourites in I suppose.
  • Yendinho_11

Ok then you're not really in a position to understand why people would want their favourites in I suppose.

Voting system voted by a community who chose what they think is the best 11. Because 1-2 didn’t make the squad because they didn’t deserve it, why should they get put in as a 12th defeats the objective really. If your doing 12 then add a full bench
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Voting system voted by a community who chose what they think is the best 11. Because 1-2 didn’t make the squad because they didn’t deserve it, why should they get put in as a 12th defeats the objective really. If your doing 12 then add a full bench

Sure I'd be down for the bench too, good shout.
  • limjitwe
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    The 12th man isn’t the first time. So why complain only after?
  • Yendinho_11

It would make more sense, I don’t believe in having a bench added but it would mane more sense than just Adding a 12th man
  • Yendinho_11
    limjitwe wrote: »
    The 12th man isn’t the first time. So why complain only after?

I didn’t play Fifa last year much due to poor gameplay so I don’t Remember toty then, and if it was included in Fifa 16-17 I don’t remember.
    If it’s not the first time then fair enough but it’s new to me abd it’s stupid... in my opinion sure I’m not the only one
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

It would make more sense, I don’t believe in having a bench added but it would mane more sense than just Adding a 12th man

More the merrier I say, people are paying their money for packs so having more chance of a special cards is never a bad thing. I'll be throwing my club into packs when Ronaldo is released so more is definitely welcome.