The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Mid R9 or TOTY Mbappe

Smsalnuaimi
1075 posts Professional

From stats its obvious but anyone tried both ?

Comments

• Coderood
    1811 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Futfanatic Opinion? 😄
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    R94 over everyone
  • ozcs_69
    3745 posts National Call-Up
    prime pele for 7 mil, better value than both of them
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1075 posts Professional
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    prime pele for 7 mil, better value than both of them

Im using Baby Pele as a CAM .

Played around 300 . And contributed ( G and A over 350) . None in Squad battles

Still he will remain at the club . and can afford either Mbappe or R9
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1075 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    R94 over everyone

Is this your heart talking ? <3
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    R94 over everyone

heart, mind, everything in sync. Nothing beats scoring with R94, running to the camera and putting that elite haircut all over your opponents tv
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1075 posts Professional
    R94 over everyone

heart, mind, everything in sync. Nothing beats scoring with R94, running to the camera and putting that elite haircut all over your opponents tv

b1ab661d656ab9a31901d94fd4e7bde1.jpg

Does he do this celebration though?
  • Eazyyy
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used 94 ronaldo for 300 games his finishing is insane. Strength pace and weak foot is just as good. The only issue is that sometimes he lacks that run due to his work rates.

Now ive bought toty mbappe and I said to myself that I loved r94 so much that if mbappe isnt the one for me r94 comes straight back in because its Ronaldo right, with that haircut its priceless.

Boy i was in for a surprise, toty mbappe is everything r94 was and more... the pace, runs in behind and finishing are just that extra more than r94. Seriously mbappe just feels magical.
  • IxToMxI
    6865 posts League Winner
    Eazyyy wrote: »
    I used 94 ronaldo for 300 games his finishing is insane. Strength pace and weak foot is just as good. The only issue is that sometimes he lacks that run due to his work rates.

Now ive bought toty mbappe and I said to myself that I loved r94 so much that if mbappe isnt the one for me r94 comes straight back in because its Ronaldo right, with that haircut its priceless.

Boy i was in for a surprise, toty mbappe is everything r94 was and more... the pace, runs in behind and finishing are just that extra more than r94. Seriously mbappe just feels magical.

But he does that horribly annoying celebration where you just want to punch his little smug face.

I had to sell TOTGS Mbappe because his celebration was p*ssin me off that bad

I always L1 + R1 like a true OG but you know when your looking at ya phone, sipping a drink or reaching for a snack and the celebration starts and it won’t let you skip until the reply just annoyed me toooo much
  • Eazyyy
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trust me after you see the goals this card can score you will want to kiss him. Div 2 last night 80th minute 2-2 mbappe cuts inside and runs past van dijk like he was a ghost. straight line runs and fires past the keeper.

Mbappe later on the game feels like a new sub LOL
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1075 posts Professional

Man thank you for your input . I Really want to buy him but I love R94 and thats why im struggling to take a decision

• Smsalnuaimi
    1075 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »

But he does that horribly annoying celebration where you just want to punch his little smug face.

I had to sell TOTGS Mbappe because his celebration was p*ssin me off that bad

I always L1 + R1 like a true OG but you know when your looking at ya phone, sipping a drink or reaching for a snack and the celebration starts and it won’t let you skip until the reply just annoyed me toooo much

hahaa

Set a new celebration and press O