12 Pages of TOTY Mane yet no Prime Inzaghi packed fresh

lolowalsh
306 posts An Exciting Prospect
Crazy to think a Prime Inzaghi has lower drop rate than a TOTY Mane, just how freaking rare these icons are ? even with a less than 1% drop rate TOTY were still flooded in the market.

Comments

• Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    I do think they messed up the drop rates for Icons with this FIFA, especially now that there’s no SBC. But then again, it helps keep prices high and encourages pack openings so idk if EA would ever increase the drop rate. But they should.
  • ChappellRovers
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    I think they are incredibly rare, I have never packed a promo or an icon (other than player sbcs). I guess as well people are more likely to list base icons rather than prime icons. As prime icons are much higher rated and obviously provide the links all icons do. Whereas some of the bases you can get 150k+ for an 85-87 rated player, whereas a normal player with that rating (dependent on who they are) would cost anything up to ten times less, sometimes more. I guess with primes there aren’t many 90+ players on the market full stop so people are more likely to keep them rather than list them. Could be wrong of course just an idea.
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    12 pages of TOTY Mane? Bet 98% of those posted cards are from EA. i haven't heard of anyone packing a TOTY yet, not even Castro lol
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    12 pages of TOTY Mane? Bet 98% of those posted cards are from EA. i haven't heard of anyone packing a TOTY yet, not even Castro lol

This.
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    BSDShoes wrote: »

Exactly this. It's the one part of the game we have ZERO insight into. Is there ever a better way to deal with inflation than literally robbing coins out of the marketplace?
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Kinda surprised the TOTY cards aren’t more expensive, as others have said haven’t seen a single person pack one even youtubers, yet there’s quite a lot on the market and Mane is ‘only’ 3mill.