What leagues should be added in FIFA 21?

Comments

• Stugg93
    76 posts Park Captain
    Can’t we just have it all? Czech, Russian, Greek, Ukrainian, Croatian, Israeli etc top leagues and the best teams from smaller leagues like BATE, APOEL, Red Star Belgrade, Partizan Belgrade, Astana, Maribor etc, plus some second divisions for Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Portugal and Turkey and the National League for England and the Championnat from France (I wish Italy and Spain would create national third tiers so we could have them too).
  • Bluemoon2393
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Can’t we just have it all? Czech, Russian, Greek, Ukrainian, Croatian, Israeli etc top leagues and the best teams from smaller leagues like BATE, APOEL, Red Star Belgrade, Partizan Belgrade, Astana, Maribor etc, plus some second divisions for Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Portugal and Turkey and the National League for England and the Championnat from France (I wish Italy and Spain would create national third tiers so we could have them too).

I agree with the the best teams from certain leagues as they add up for the Champions League. Russian League as much as it should be on the game. It won't be on the game because PES owns the League licence as an exclusive. Every that plays in the Champions League/Europa League should be added on.

The Greek League you could say should be added on because people will play on this League and its better than the Scottish League because they have better quality players and the teams are not bad. I have been called small minded and ignorant but I still stand by my opinion on quality leagues rather than quantity. Leagues should only be added on in terms off quality (Before popularity) and popularity and not because one league is missing from the game that needs to be added on as a impulse.

If anything add more national teams on and get rid off the badges as flags look a thousand times better than badges. PES gets the national teams right so no excuses for EA.

• Fusion_eight
    60 posts Park Captain
    Look don't get me wrong.

I don't have objections to having Leagues like Netherlands, Portugal, Russia (EA lost to PES), Belgium, Turkey etc etc as they have decent leagues and people will play these teams from these leagues. These big 5 teams often find world class players from these countries (Because they develop their players).

Its the Leagues that they are adding on the game that nobody really knows or very poor quality that bloat the game.

I would say have the best teams from Europe in the game (Red Star, Partizan, Shakhtar, Olympiakos etc etc) that needed to be added onto the game to give the Champions League are more authentic experience. I don't object to them being added onto the game.

I get that football is more than the big 5 but I always prefer Quality over Quantity. I would say the National League beats Irish League easily. Look at Jamie Vardy and Charlie Austin. They both played in Non League for years and they turned out to be very good quality footballers who went on to play for England. Sometimes the best footballers are found in the Lower Leagues.

I would like to see more national teams on the game then more pointless leagues that nobody would really play on or care about. I mean Croatia got to the World Cup Final and they aren't even on the game.

People need to choose what they want (Quality Smaller amount teams but better teams and teams that people will play on with more time spent on leagues to give it more detail) or Quantity (Every League in the game but with lots off teams unlicensed and rushed with lots off mistakes).

I know which one I would pick.

I am not really agreeing with lesser but better leagues, but let it pass. The fact that triggered me was your hypocrisy in saying National League should be included.

So far nearly everyone agrees that National League is much inferior in quality to some of those leagues you dismiss as rubbish.
    Even tho Vardy and Austin were once nonleague players that doesnt mean you should only add National League and just that. There are lots of other leagues that produced brilliant players (ex.Bulgaria: Hristo Stoichkov), not just it. Thats all.

Your also consistently thinking that the lesser leagues make the game bloated and reduces the quality. It doesnt. How hard is to add freaking Croatia? Not hard at all. Its one team, for goodness sake. Fifa already made hundreds of them, is it that hard to make one? The bad parts of FIFA are caused by laziness and negligence and thriftiness, because its easy to fix them.

If you seriously think that something is overinvested in, and makes other things ignored, its more reasonable to assume its FUT.
  • Fusion_eight
    60 posts Park Captain
    And also: what are FIFA's irrelevant leagues?
    You keep saying there are irrelevant leagues, but you dont tell us which.
  • BranMP15
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I'd like to see the J-League 2 and more Asian leagues in general