What leagues should be added in FIFA 21?

Comments

• Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Who would have rather have a Authentic England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany (Leagues) with all players face scanned and stadiums in the game rather than adding more leagues that already bloat the game and take more time to do and create.

Can we not have both an authentic experience in those 5 leagues and more leagues?

Takes too much time and effort to add new leagues. Maybe the biggest teams in Europe like Ajax, Porto, Benfica, RB Salzburg etc etc in other words teams that play in Champions League regularly.

Every year we moan about FIFA not doing much or adding very little or improving the gameplay and I think its because off the time being spent trying to add every league in the world rather than focus on the gameplay and the quality off the game. I would be willing to make the sacrifice off less leagues and have better gameplay and features than have every league in the game.

There's probably like a 1000+ teams on FIFA which would take months to do and update. I don't create video games but I know it takes months if not years to create a game because off the hard work needed to be put in the game.
  • Howler19
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 18
    Who would have rather have a Authentic England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany (Leagues) with all players face scanned and stadiums in the game rather than adding more leagues that already bloat the game and take more time to do and create.

Can we not have both an authentic experience in those 5 leagues and more leagues?

Takes too much time and effort to add new leagues. Maybe the biggest teams in Europe like Ajax, Porto, Benfica, RB Salzburg etc etc in other words teams that play in Champions League regularly.

Every year we moan about FIFA not doing much or adding very little or improving the gameplay and I think its because off the time being spent trying to add every league in the world rather than focus on the gameplay and the quality off the game. I would be willing to make the sacrifice off less leagues and have better gameplay and features than have every league in the game.

There's probably like a 1000+ teams on FIFA which would take months to do and update. I don't create video games but I know it takes months if not years to create a game because off the hard work needed to be put in the game.

I pity those of you with this soulless approach to football. You're missing out on so much of the rich cultural experience that football can be if you widen your horizon. Football is the world's game.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Howler19 wrote: »

I pity those of you with this soulless approach to football. You're missing out on so much of the rich cultural experience that football can be if you widen your horizon. Football is the world's game.

I agree with you that football is a world game. But I would like Quality over Quantity in terms off what football leagues should be on the game.

If anything there should be more national teams in the game because the choice and selection off them is very poor compared to PES. I also hate the Crests on the national teams and prefer the flags like PES does.

I know there are big teams outside the 5 Main County Leagues (England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy). I'm not saying we should have strictly 5 Countries with Leagues and divisions because we won't have teams like Ajax, Porto and Benfica in the game. I'm saying FIFA is too bloated off with leagues that no one will really care or plays with that and it doesn't need any more leagues. In fact if it reduced some and spent more time on developing bigger leagues (More Stadiums and Face Scans like Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga has) which will improve the quality off the game.
  • Tesco
    6870 posts Big Money Move

Yikes

Been a while since I read such a bad take.
  • Tesco
    6870 posts Big Money Move
    Realistically the one I see getting added is the Indian Super League as FUT Mobile got the licence earlier this year.

Any additions are welcome though
  • Fusion_eight
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    To Bluemoon2393
    Well, Arabians and South Koreans care about their leagues.
    France, Spain, Italy also have a few good teams, the rest of them just arent worth of stadiums and all that attention. They deserve to be included in the game but the game isn't about them.
    It's about the world
  • Fusion_eight
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also there are about 700 teams in FIFA not 1000+
  • Quiffed
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Greece and Russia. Why not some more South America? Get them scanned! Would be nice for Brazil to be licensed
  • Bluemoon2393
    To Bluemoon2393
    Well, Arabians and South Koreans care about their leagues.
    France, Spain, Italy also have a few good teams, the rest of them just arent worth of stadiums and all that attention. They deserve to be included in the game but the game isn't about them.
    It's about the world

Personally like I said. I prefer Quality over Quantity. Don't moan about why FIFA 21 is rubbish because off a lack off new features or broken gameplay. Putting every team in the game takes too much time and effort to do. There's getting the players info, faces, stats and then there's getting the new kits and players squads and formation and line ups.

In FIFA there must be nearly about a 1000 teams to do and create and having more will cost more money and time. Majority off people who play this game pick Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga. Yes having the Champions League license means adding a few extra teams in the game. Yes there are big teams other than the 5 Leagues I've mentioned like Ajax, Galatasaray, Porto, Benfica, RB Salzburg etc etc but there's too many teams in the game and it does not need another league. Russian League is PES exclusive so no chance having this in FIFA 21.

I would happy with a more authentic (Face scans and Stadiums) FIFA experience than a bloated and boring game with too many teams that no one really cares about.
  • In fairness if you want to play with different leagues then you just need to play on PC. There’s numerous mods that swap leagues into the game, such as FIP, EEP and mine that puts the National League in -
  • Bluemoon2393
    In fairness if you want to play with different leagues then you just need to play on PC. There’s numerous mods that swap leagues into the game, such as FIP, EEP and mine that puts the National League in -

To be fair I would have the National League rather than some off the other leagues.

There's lots off clubs that are big enough that are playing in that divison. You have Stockport County, Notts County, Hartlepool, Wrexham, Chesterfield and Yeovil Town. It would be good for clubs that never experienced being on the game and generate some much needed income for them.

Imagine being in the Champions League with Harrogate Town.