What leagues should be added in FIFA 21?

Comments

• Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    How about Juventus League?

I'm not paying money for double PES games.
  • Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    I respect every each League but major clubs are crutial for this game. But if you are a fut cards collector and just wanna see your favorite local league players switch to superman mode, then just forget what I just said.
  • Fusion_eight
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Canadian Premier League, USL Championship, Jamaican Premier League, Indian Super League, Belgium Div 2, Serbian League

Bruh Canadian, USL, Jamaican, Indian are just plainly weak.
    And canadian has only 8 teams......
  • Howler19
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 3
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Might as well take most of the leagues out. They don't get SBCs or usable cards. Just pointless pack filler

Might as well remove you from this part of the forums with takes like these. Go to the FUT forum and stay there. The likes of you destroyed FIFA.
  • Stugg93
    69 posts Park Captain
    They should add the Russian Premier, Russian 1st, Greek Superliga, Czech 1 Liga, English National League, French Championnat, Portuguese LigaPro, Belgian 1st B, Dutch Eerste, Turkish TFF first, Scottish Championship, Uruguayan Primeira, Egyptian Premier, South African Premier, UAE Pro, Qatari Stars and Iranian Persian Pro
  • Mozart
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peruvian league
  • Fusion_eight
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Might as well take most of the leagues out. They don't get SBCs or usable cards. Just pointless pack filler

Might as well remove you from this part of the forums with takes like these. Go to the FUT forum and stay there. The likes of you destroyed FIFA.

Yeah not all FUT guys are bad but some just dont know that FIFA also has other things beside FUT
  • Jboom98
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about Israel league, South Africa league and the rest that Stugg93 has said.
  • You should add Hungarian Opt Bank Liga it has some strong teams that can be crucial to some national teams I also support Finnish league and Canadian league.
  • Mackie17
    8089 posts League Winner

Yeah not all FUT guys are bad but some just dont know that FIFA also has other things beside FUT

An awful, tedious AI system to play against? I'm good thanks 👍
  • SBaggio59
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    The most important gameplay league is .... Otherwise, the official calcio with all stadiums and licenses; league 1 with all stadiums.
  • DYL
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern Munich fully licensed or I’m out for a second season.
    I really think if fifa don’t get this one right it could be the end of me gaming possibly for a long time. If FIFA 21 isn’t a vast improvement in terms of licensing and career mode then there won’t be an incentive for myself to invest hundreds of pounds for the PlayStation 5 in turn ending me playing video games period. Make or break for myself and a lot of the older ‘career mode’ generation.
  • L4r14m
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    May have mentioned already earlier that I’d like to see Finnish league. The quality isn’t very good, but it’s improving, and some decent players are moving through teams such as HJK (e.g., Morelos).

I also like having more than just one league per country. This makes careers more meaningful as teams may get relegated, etc. And you may start low, moving up. But of course not all countries deserved to have 2nd tiers in the game. Not sure what would be the crucial additions here. England and Germany seem to be pretty well covered already. Maybe more depth for Spain/France/Italy? And whichever 2nd tiers would be of the highest quality.
  • Fusion_eight

Honestly I played around six months of FIFA 19 and 18 without FUT,because of an account problem, only starting playing FUT at FIFA 20, and no, the AI is decent, you only need to find the right difficulty for you.
    It may seem shocking that I played six month without the "precious" FUT everybody is obsessed about, but guess what, I survived, and I actually prefer usually not playing FUT ,instead, playing
    the rest of FIFA
  • Fusion_eight
    DYL wrote: »
    Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern Munich fully licensed or I’m out for a second season.
    I really think if fifa don’t get this one right it could be the end of me gaming possibly for a long time. If FIFA 21 isn’t a vast improvement in terms of licensing and career mode then there won’t be an incentive for myself to invest hundreds of pounds for the PlayStation 5 in turn ending me playing video games period. Make or break for myself and a lot of the older ‘career mode’ generation.

Wow. Honestly, I have zero problem playing in whatever stadiums are for Barca and Bayern. I can change the name of Bayern or Barca's stadium if I want. Big deal.
    And I'm not touchy about Piemonte Calcio.
  • Mackie17
    8089 posts League Winner

Honestly I played around six months of FIFA 19 and 18 without FUT,because of an account problem, only starting playing FUT at FIFA 20, and no, the AI is decent, you only need to find the right difficulty for you.
    It may seem shocking that I played six month without the "precious" FUT everybody is obsessed about, but guess what, I survived, and I actually prefer usually not playing FUT ,instead, playing
    the rest of FIFA

But I can beat legendary every game 5-0. Ultimate is a joke. I'd love for career mode to be more playable or closer to FM style career but it isn't it sucks.
  • Fusion_eight
    L4r14m wrote: »
    May have mentioned already earlier that I’d like to see Finnish league. The quality isn’t very good, but it’s improving, and some decent players are moving through teams such as HJK (e.g., Morelos).

I also like having more than just one league per country. This makes careers more meaningful as teams may get relegated, etc. And you may start low, moving up. But of course not all countries deserved to have 2nd tiers in the game. Not sure what would be the crucial additions here. England and Germany seem to be pretty well covered already. Maybe more depth for Spain/France/Italy? And whichever 2nd tiers would be of the highest quality.

HJK is a 1.5-star team and the Finnish League is a half-star one. It's worse than Ireland and the FIFA coefficients prove it. Even if it's improving, it's definitely weaker than the Russian or Ukrainian or Portuguese 2nd leagues, which FIFA should add.
    Nevertheless 2nd divisions should be added for Portugal, Holland, and Russia (1st Division should be added first , obviously)
    I don't recommend Belgium's second League because it has only 8 teams. Otherwise, I would have.
  • Fusion_eight

the rest of FIFA

But I can beat legendary every game 5-0. Ultimate is a joke. I'd love for career mode to be more playable or closer to FM style career but it isn't it sucks.
    then play with a Irish team against Barcelona and see how you fare
  • Fusion_eight

the rest of FIFA

You know what is Pro Clubs???
  • KingShankly
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully we can play these new leagues and all leagues next season in Tournament Mode as now all leagues/cups crash in Tournament Mode.

It was reported on the EA technical forum but EA refuses to look into it.
  • Fusion_eight
    Hopefully we can play these new leagues and all leagues next season in Tournament Mode as now all leagues/cups crash in Tournament Mode.

Really? Thats a pity. I actually like that gamemode, even tho I rarely play it. Hope it gets fixed soon

• KingShankly
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Really? Thats a pity. I actually like that gamemode, even tho I rarely play it. Hope it gets fixed soon

Sadly it looks like EA refuses to fix it in 20 and hopefully in 21 it will be fixed.
  • yminzari
    1 posts Ball Boy
    i think that you need to add the isreali league macbi tel aviv was in the champions league and they are a lot of isreali players in fifa
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To me the game doesn't need new leagues. In fact its too bloated and probably need to reduce some.

I would like to see more national teams in the game with all teams having the countrys flags instead off the FA emblem as their badge. Also a world cup/euro tournament feel off the game and not just some friendly match feel.

I personally prefer quality over quantity. I would have less leagues in favour off more bigger leagues (Like French League as an example) stadiums and players faces.
  • Jboom98
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's going to be second tier Leagues added in the future but what about South African league and finnish league
  • Tuzzi79
    20 posts Ball Boy
    With the addition of the CONMEBOL, i really think they have to shift their attention to South America. We all know Brazil is a priority.. But adding Peru, Uruguay and Ecuador would be good for the CONMEBOL and I don’t think would cost that much to EA for their rights. I’d like to see the USL as well as that would mean we could have a reserve team if we are playing the MLS.

For Europe, unless they do something about Russia, Czech Republic, Greece or Ukraine as a whole, they need to keep adding some individual teams from Europe countries that don’t have their league in but could be substitute in the Champion league stages. Again, adding teams wouldn’t cost a fortune to EA.

Afrika need to be more represented in the game but leagues in that continent are very poor except South Afrika. Again, i think EA should add individual teams in the game from different countries in Afrika and that would give visibility to teams that would welcome the opportunity and again, that wouldn’t cost a fortune to EA.

Asia/Middle East : There is Star league (Qatar) or the Arabian gulf league that could be nice additions, but if not, some of those teams should be added as well in ROTW.

To me, this game is all about being globally represented and even tho there is lots of work to be done on the gameplay of FIFA, being part of the most countries/city’s is where their money should be cause the more present you are, the more you sale, that’s basic marketing.

• Fusion_eight
    edited June 17
    To me the game doesn't need new leagues. In fact its too bloated and probably need to reduce some.

I would like to see more national teams in the game with all teams having the countrys flags instead off the FA emblem as their badge. Also a world cup/euro tournament feel off the game and not just some friendly match feel.

I personally prefer quality over quantity. I would have less leagues in favour off more bigger leagues (Like French League as an example) stadiums and players faces.

Youre not a guy which supports a little league probably. Then youll understand.
    And adding new leagues doesnt mean they cant focus more on the big leagues improvement
  • I'd love to see the Scottish Championship added even though my team is in the Scottish Premiership. I also feel that African leagues are under represented in video games, I mean we do get 2 South African teams but I'd hope to see an African league in a future FIFA.

Plus for a British Steel style challenge in Career Mode I'd love it if we could have the Northern Irish Premiership and the Cymru Premier (Wales) so that if I want to dominate all the leagues of the Home Nations then I can.
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Youre not a guy which supports a little league probably. Then youll understand.
    And adding new leagues doesnt mean they cant focus more on the big leagues improvement

I would rather have a very good quality game rather than have every league and less quality.

Who seriously wants to play the Saudi Arabian football league or South Korean Football league (No offence intended).

The only lower league football teams that should be in the game are England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.

In fact adding more leagues makes FUT more harder and boring to play on. If FUT just had only England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany only (Leagues) then it would be more fun to play with.

To me its about Quality and not Quantity. Video games back in the late 90s to early 00s had very good quality games compared to todays games which is just a money making excerise and I'm not surprised a lot off people are getting bored playing on games these days.

Who would have rather have a Authentic England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany (Leagues) with all players face scanned and stadiums in the game rather than adding more leagues that already bloat the game and take more time to do and create.
  • Stugg93
    69 posts Park Captain
    Who would have rather have a Authentic England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany (Leagues) with all players face scanned and stadiums in the game rather than adding more leagues that already bloat the game and take more time to do and create.

Can we not have both an authentic experience in those 5 leagues and more leagues?