The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What leagues should be added in FIFA 21?

I think some African leagues like South Africa and Egypt are mandatory.
Russia is the best European League not in FIFA, and Ukraine the second best one. So they should be added also.
And at Rest Of World, Red Star Belgrade should make a fine addition.

Comments

  • L4r14m
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finland!
  • A reason why?
    Finland is between Romania and Ireland as quality.
  • The Greek and Czech Leagues should be included fully, both have had teams on the Rest of the World section for many years (both complete leagues used to be in FIFA too).
    Maybe the Finnish League could be included too, as the other Scandinavian Leagues are already in the game. They should include the top teams of other lesser leagues, to add more variety to the European Competitions.
  • Howler19
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The more the better. Simple as that. They should add as many as they can posibly get their hands on. Most urgent is getting Russia and Brazil back properly.
  • Empyrium7
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Champions league. but Online
  • JpMaxwell
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the note of adding leagues, whats the deal with the lack of brazilian league players in this year? But you can get cards to change your managers league to liga do brasil?
  • Pwalie86
    1386 posts Professional
    I believe EA should ramp up authenticity for all leagues and all teams. Every league should have unique graphic presentation and scoreboards. Also, real crowd chants. I know it's very unlikely to get in all stadiums, but just step up their immersion overall.
  • Pooter
    3978 posts National Call-Up
    You’re not really bothering about this game beyond this thrash?
  • JT1988
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited January 8
    Belgian and Netherlands second divisions France third div the 5 div of England serie C from Italy
  • Pooter
    3978 posts National Call-Up
    They should add non league clubs, after all, why not?
  • JT1988 wrote: »
    Belgian and Netherlands second divisions France third div the 5 div of England serie C from Italy

    The fifth from England should not be in FIFA.
    About 14% of teams are English, no need for more.
    If you want second divisions, you need those from Portugal and Russia first. Mind the UEFA coefficients.
  • TGreatOne wrote: »
    The Greek and Czech Leagues should be included fully, both have had teams on the Rest of the World section for many years (both complete leagues used to be in FIFA too).
    Maybe the Finnish League could be included too, as the other Scandinavian Leagues are already in the game. They should include the top teams of other lesser leagues, to add more variety to the European Competitions.

    Czech league yeah
    But Cyprus could be instead of Greece, it's better.
    And Finland... is worse than Ireland, so it's gonna have half-star teams.
  • Stugg93
    63 posts Park Captain
    We need a fully licensed Brazilian league, along with Greek, Russian, Czech and Ukrainian leagues added. The Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Belgian second divisions should be added, along with English fifth division. They should also add a few African leagues (Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and South Africa?), as well as the UAE, Iranian, and Qatarian leagues from Asia.

    They then need ROTW teams from Uruguay, Peru, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Israel, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Congo DR, Algeria, Angola, Nigeria, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Thailand and Malaysia.
  • Stugg93 wrote: »
    We need a fully licensed Brazilian league, along with Greek, Russian, Czech and Ukrainian leagues added. The Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Belgian second divisions should be added, along with English fifth division. They should also add a few African leagues (Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and South Africa?), as well as the UAE, Iranian, and Qatarian leagues from Asia.

    They then need ROTW teams from Uruguay, Peru, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Israel, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Congo DR, Algeria, Angola, Nigeria, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Thailand and Malaysia.

    Very good suggestion, especially the ROTW ones, more like Cyprus
  • Vanarama National League, Russian League, Brazilian League an Serie B fully licensed for 21 and I'll be happy in terms of League's. For 22 the others like Greek, Czech and Ukraine.
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Champions league. but Online

    That would be sick!!! I ain't s*** with offline cl!!
  • Why are so many proposing the 5th league of England?
    It will have very weak teams, and I am sick of how many English teams are in FIFA.
    Hopefully nobody wants the sixth leagues.
    There are good second divisions like Portugal, Belgium and Netherlands, and the Russian one ( though Russian First League is not in FIFA, so it won't be added yet)

  • Lonestarr033
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 11
    They usually add one new league each year, for marketing, it's probably going to be India.

    You may want to just speculate on FIFA22 a this point.
  • Pooter
    3978 posts National Call-Up
    How about Eng 4 (EFL League 2)?
  • Pwalie86
    1386 posts Professional
    Croatian league.
  • Peruvian League.
  • As long as all the leagues a fully licensed dont really care, a new one each year would be good, i was hoping that the Italian Serie B would be fully licensed for Fifa 20 as i had heard a rumor that EA had the licensing rights, think its about time that an African League was put into the game.
  • They usually add one new league each year, for marketing, it's probably going to be India.

    You may want to just speculate on FIFA22 a this point.

    There are two Indian top leagues
    Indian Super League
    And I- League
  • Pooter wrote: »
    How about Eng 4 (EFL League 2)?

    Do you know it's already added?
Sign In or Register to comment.