edited January 7
What you reckon?

Rating?

Cost?
Post edited by Ace_Calhoune on

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Hes been leaked and so far everything else in that leak was correct but who knows.
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    Will happen 100% ea know how much money they'll make off it
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Hes been leaked and so far everything else in that leak was correct but who knows.

Oh wow Ok that’s decent. Was it just a leak or was the card shown?

• Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Will happen 100% ea know how much money they'll make off it

What you thinking rating wise?
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    It'll definitely be Milan Ibra right and not LA Galaxy?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

The cards were shown. It was Ibra, Iniesta, Neuer, Marcelo, Pogba and cant remember the last one.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional

The cards were shown. It was Ibra, Iniesta, Neuer, Marcelo, Pogba and cant remember the last one.

Cool thanks I’ll try and find the leak
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

The last one was @Ishibum maw
  • Dth83
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can they give him a milan flashback before he gets a milan Nif. I don't think that have ever happened before.
  • kraid
    5049 posts Big Money Move
    His scream card is so good any upgrade on that will be crazy
  • Markman007
    3570 posts National Call-Up

Last leaked one was Rooney.
  • Markman007
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    Dth83 wrote: »
    Can they give him a milan flashback before he gets a milan Nif. I don't think that have ever happened before.

I’m trying to remember now but I think the last couple of years some winter OTW cards came before the NIFs.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Markman007 wrote: »

Last leaked one was Rooney.

That's the one. How did I forget him 😂
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional

I’m trying to remember now but I think the last couple of years some winter OTW cards came before the NIFs.

It wouldn’t matter to ea they’ll just do it because They know it will be a hit
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

That will be the catch, it will be his MLS card 😂
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional

That will be the catch, it will be his MLS card 😂

I can still fit that in anyways 😂
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably.. but neuer is a flashback to his toty... His toty was 96 rated this is no where near as good so not a real flashback
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    Sbc. 4 88 rated squads all require totw players knowing ea
  • Jpo41
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I kinda hope they are MLS
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Looks like they replaced Ibra with this luiz card. There’s a post on reddit showing Ibra text under the luiz sbc in a foreign language. Maybe they tried to combat the leaks by changing last minute
  • sejethom2
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    It'll definitely be Milan Ibra right and not LA Galaxy?

Should be, he already got a decent Galaxy card (Scream)
  • sejethom2
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    JED_JD wrote: »
    Probably.. but neuer is a flashback to his toty... His toty was 96 rated this is no where near as good so not a real flashback

Tbh I'd rather have a 91 for 400k, than 96 for 4000k
  • OZero
    6797 posts Big Money Move
    Err ok. Fine. Coins saved.
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d really like a 96 zlatan, would pay a mill for that.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I’d really like a 96 zlatan, would pay a mill for that.

I’d love one to but I’m fearing the worst, fingers crossed they still release him
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    there's a screenshot out there with FB Luiz description in Spanish, it says Ibra's name on it.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    there's a screenshot out there with FB Luiz description in Spanish, it says Ibra's name on it.

Yeah that’s what I mentioned in an earlier post, it’s possible they changed it last minute To combat the leaks and forgot or couldn’t change the wording

Or

Ibras still coming and they just made a mistake. Which is highly possible aswell 😂