Guest players in rivals

Pnub
1009 posts Professional
Why are guest players allowed in a competitive mode? Its an unfair advantage in both attack and defense if you want to play with your friends well that's what friendlies are for. And another thing is it possible to quit in rivals before kick off without losing points?

Comments

• kraid
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    It's not competitive. None of it is competitive. If you're unhappy just quit out.
  • CycloMusic10
    938 posts Professional
    Bro if you lose against a player that had a guest just let it pass, you waist time writing here because the people from ea don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ what is written in this forum...

Peace out.
  • ChappellRovers
    3390 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly i play with my brother with him as a guest. He would completely agree with me, it is a disaster, we lose so many more games playing together online than i ever do on my own. We usually play one or two then he has enough and wants to switch to playing against the AI.
  • CycloMusic10
    938 posts Professional
    Honestly i play with my brother with him as a guest. He would completely agree with me, it is a disaster, we lose so many more games playing together online than i ever do on my own. We usually play one or two then he has enough and wants to switch to playing against the AI.

This is true, like when you are controlling a player but you think that the other has it and then we lose the ball
  • FifaProDK
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    The game is fun played with a guest / friend online. If that was removed people would complain, like we did when EA did remove it one year.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ya win sum ya lose sum, points accumulate by not quitting as you get 0 points for quitting 😉
  • Illini McG
    951 posts Professional
    I prefer to play the "guest" players.
  • ChappellRovers
    3390 posts National Call-Up

This is true, like when you are controlling a player but you think that the other has it and then we lose the ball

Yeah man also tackling is awful I always have to hang back otherwise we both try tackling the same player and leave a gaping hole in the defence.
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because basic competitive game design is too complicated for EA.
  • Seandimes
    3250 posts National Call-Up
    Playing with a guest is really not an advantage.
  • CycloMusic10
    938 posts Professional
    See @Pnub you waisted your time... smh
  • Pnub
    1009 posts Professional
    See @Pnub you waisted your time... smh

No problem mate It was just pure frustration. All these objectives in rivals just do my head in after a while especially with all the division dropping that goes on to complete them I just wish there was a separate mode for them
  • EquinoxShane
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2020
    Played a team of 3 yesterday who were all over the shop, such a fun game with/against guests.

If you're a good player, you're in the advantage against guests from my experience.
  • Pnub
    1009 posts Professional
    Played a team of 3 yesterday who were all over the shop, such a fun game with/against guests.

If you're a good player, you're in the advantage against guests from my experience.

Yeah that's half the problem, this year i'm just bang average lol especially with an all objective team.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    Never lost to a player with a guest, although came up against a really good pair in draft last week. Scored 3 goals, I won 5-3, but I could see them 2 beating a few people.
  • Torn4do
    1193 posts Professional
    Never been beaten by anyone who plays with a guest, however today I played one team who had a guest and they were really well organised, especially going forward, basically when they won the ball one went and stood on the halfway line waiting for a long ball!!
  • Pnub
    1009 posts Professional
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Never been beaten by anyone who plays with a guest, however today I played one team who had a guest and they were really well organised, especially going forward, basically when they won the ball one went and stood on the halfway line waiting for a long ball!!
    This pair was really good defensively one would always stay central and the other would track the runner. As i said I'm just average this year, i don't skill and play a passing game which just wasn't working at all. Don't think its been my day so far as i was leading another game 88 minutes in two iniesta objectives almost chalked off and the power pack on my xbox one blew up. Who knows a break is probably what i need.