Think before you buy

Ronaldo
3901 posts National Call-Up
edited January 6
I saw this comment and honestly it resonated with me and made me realise what's truly important. https://m.imgur.com/gallery/zefSDt1

Screenshot-20200106-191110-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200106-191110-Chrome.jpg

Comments

• Layton8212
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    See a therapist
  • Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    Australia is a rich country and have themselves to blame - man-induced climate change.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Australia is a rich country and have themselves to blame - man-induced climate change.

Given that climate change isn't really localised like that, I guess that makes you responsible for the fires as well. Not sure whether you'd have the balls to say that to families of the dead though tbh, pretty scummy
  • Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    PegLeg wrote: »

Given that climate change isn't really localised like that, I guess that makes you responsible for the fires as well. Not sure whether you'd have the balls to say that to families of the dead though tbh, pretty scummy

Yep and where I live we'll be flooded eventually.

I'm sorry for the dead but thousands have died because of climate change and the future doesn't look bright.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the islands that are disappearing but when rich Australia is hit then there's focus and news about it..
  • FaFiFa
    940 posts Professional
    edited January 6
  • CITYTIANB
    706 posts Semi-Pro

I'm sorry for the dead but thousands have died because of climate change and the future doesn't look bright.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the islands that are disappearing but when rich Australia is hit then there's focus and news about it..

Wow!! Doesnt matter how rich or poor a country is people dieing is never right and its comments like yours which is why this world is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • TheMightyBee
    3072 posts National Call-Up

Sadly there is some truth in this, some horrendous natural disasters hit some poorer countries and the response isn’t the same. It’s devastating what’s happening in Australia and they deserve help as much as any country who suffers similar.

It’s funny how people don’t react the same way to the billion people without clean drinking water and food or the hundreds of babies dying everyday through poverty. Here we all are pumping millions into a football game and complaining about little things. I’m as guilty as anyone.

• TheKillers246
    1189 posts Professional
    Broken link is broken
  • Swanz05
    2067 posts Fans' Favourite

• Jdizzle
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clicked on the link, thanks for the virus OP.
  • grogans_heroes
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    So don't use my 80k in coins to buy 3 gold TOTY packs? Thanks OP!!