Lower divs

I've noticed in the lower div like 7 or 8 every nob head has chong and auto tackles galore its unbearable at times oh and that ugly tw4t potm vardy

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Whatchu talking about, Willis?
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    I've noticed in the lower div like 7 or 8 every nob head has chong and auto tackles galore its unbearable at times oh and that ugly tw4t potm vardy

I have both of those 😂 in div 3 and a manual tackler though.
  • Oh sorry forgot about the rebounds the fouls that are never given
  • I've noticed in the lower div like 7 or 8 every nob head has chong and auto tackles galore its unbearable at times oh and that ugly tw4t potm vardy

Your not a nob head lol
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020

Your not a nob head lol

Thanks a fellow west ham fan as well!! I do hate facing POTM Vardy tbh, I would have done him if he cost a fortune as he is one of my favourite players, mainly because he was playing non league up until his late 20’s. POTM Vardy is a seriously good/overpowered player, hate it when they play him up front with Futmas Rashford or Futmas Inaki Williams.

Chong is rubbish though desperate for a replacement lol.
  • I've noticed in the lower div like 7 or 8 every nob head has chong and auto tackles galore its unbearable at times oh and that ugly tw4t potm vardy

Your not a nob head lol

Thanks a fellow west ham fan as well!! I do hate facing POTM Vardy tbh, I would have done him if he cost a fortune as he is one of my favourite players, mainly because he was playing non league up until his late 20’s. POTM Vardy is a seriously good/overpowered player, hate it when they play him up front with Futmas Rashford or Futmas Inaki Williams.

Chong is rubbish though desperate for a replacement lol.

Lol I just hate seeing vardys skirmy face
  • Bobo23
    4374 posts National Call-Up
    Just wait until you get to Div 10, it's even worse :trollface:
  • Bobo23 wrote: »
    Just wait until you get to Div 10, it's even worse :trollface:

Pls noooo I'm trying to get there but if it's bad I'll stick to div 4
  • RayS
    36677 posts World Cup Winner
    bump
  • RayS wrote: »
    bump