Rage quitters have stopped quiting 😂

Simsbadger
908 posts Professional
Ok in weekend league for past year of playing I used to get at least 6/7 quitters
Lol not anymore I can go 4/5 nil up and still they play on 😂
Last night played 2 guys who I was 4-0 up in 45 mins and still they stayed, beat one 7-1 and other 9-2 whilst it’s nice to win like that I felt kinda bad for my op as I’d hate loosing like that
If i conceded 3 goals I’m out of there lol I know when I’m beat and don’t want to rage 😂

Comments

• Arsenalfc93
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Making you wait for the win haha
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Rivals points make people stay.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Weird flex, but ok.

Hi bud no not flexing or boasting about wins I’m trying to see why people just continue now more than before !
    Sorry if it seems I’m boasting as I’m rubbish at this fifa lol but I used to get missy of my wins from going 2/3 goals in front quickly but now everyone just plays on lol
  • J_10
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just stick around for the 400 rival points when I'm losing big, if you quit you get nothing
  • Wegonaget
    1041 posts Professional
    The ai don't quit in rookie squad battles
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by Doub13emTee on
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up

This
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    There is also a rumour floating that if you quit, your ELO doesn't improve for the better so people are now staying cos they believe if you quit you will just face a similar level of opponent again, but if you see it out u will face an easier opponent
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    There is also a rumour floating that if you quit, your ELO doesn't improve for the better so people are now staying cos they believe if you quit you will just face a similar level of opponent again, but if you see it out u will face an easier opponent

This is the way it feels.

Also, who hasn't completely outplayed their opponent and gone 4-5 goals up by halftime only to have a really even game in the second half and get a draw or a narrow win/loss?
    People stick with it because theres always a chance
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Had 2 quitters yesterday between 85-88 mins 🤷‍♂️, had about 6 in the first half.

Think you were just unlucky op
  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    The whole game is trash , ultimate team yet you can do more tactics wise on seasons.
    The game fixes matches because of the pre developed tactic that stick players in certain positions.
    Instance , you have D Costa LF has speed not very good passing you want him high and wide the other side you have a slow RF you want him back a bit and inside more.
    You cant do any of this in ultimate team but can on seasons , speaks volumes about dictating play momentum and all that.
    The game is dead , the lid is on the coffin with most nails in , you could argue this is the last for most certainly the next will be.
    Suprise Mechanics pmsl.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    The whole game is trash , ultimate team yet you can do more tactics wise on seasons.
    The game fixes matches because of the pre developed tactic that stick players in certain positions.
    Instance , you have D Costa LF has speed not very good passing you want him high and wide the other side you have a slow RF you want him back a bit and inside more.
    You cant do any of this in ultimate team but can on seasons , speaks volumes about dictating play momentum and all that.
    The game is dead , the lid is on the coffin with most nails in , you could argue this is the last for most certainly the next will be.
    Suprise Mechanics pmsl.

You whine a lot
  • Mmandras
    6583 posts Big Money Move
    There's a myth that only staying until the end counts as loss and they want it to get easier opponents.
  • Hoopsterz
    3572 posts National Call-Up
    So easy to turn a 4-0 around to either draw in the second half or win.

People don't leave cos no matter the score they know due to EA magic they will always have a chance..
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    It depends on the player. If he skips his goals and doesn’t try to annoy I quit. When somebody ssttt me, or dab I’ll just go full attack mode try to make it a CrAzY 😝 game.
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Weird flex, but ok.

@Durrani13 this is appropriate use of "weird flex"
  • atheistsw
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, I had a game yesterday, my 29th of WL, needed 2 wins for Gold 3. Right from the off I felt the game against me, couldn't do anything, before half-time I was 3-0 down, he was doing the full celebration and walk back crap, I thought, why quit this one, let's see what happens... Second half, totally different game, all my players are like demons, he's nowhere, I pull it back to 3-3, I just KNOW I've been helped here, force extra time. He gets VVD sent off and I should win it but can't seem to beat his DDG who suddenly becomes godlike, then I fluff the penalty shootout and the dream of G3 is over :lol:

Yeah, everything that happens on this game is down to pure player skill...
  • MakingmeMad
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rage quit or time management? I for one sometimes have to quit and get on to the next game in order to complete WL. I have a life. But yeah, if if I’m up 4-0 I do hope the other guy quits.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weird flex, but ok.

Why do so many use this sentenxe?
    Denz wrote: »
    Weird flex, but ok.

@Durrani13 this is appropriate use of "weird flex"

Thanks mate. I've learnt a lot about this response today. Did I I just flex about my learning abilities?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I had 9 rage quits yesterday, you're just never very good at triggering them.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Suprise Mechanics pmsl.

Previously you could change the positions of players in game but the community ruined it by making bizarre formations that exploited the game. Similarly, you used to be able to create your own set pieces, but people found ways to exploit that too, so it was also removed.

It's nothing to do with surprise mechanics.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    atheistsw wrote: »
    Yeah, I had a game yesterday, my 29th of WL, needed 2 wins for Gold 3. Right from the off I felt the game against me, couldn't do anything, before half-time I was 3-0 down, he was doing the full celebration and walk back crap, I thought, why quit this one, let's see what happens... Second half, totally different game, all my players are like demons, he's nowhere, I pull it back to 3-3, I just KNOW I've been helped here, force extra time. He gets VVD sent off and I should win it but can't seem to beat his DDG who suddenly becomes godlike, then I fluff the penalty shootout and the dream of G3 is over :lol:

Yeah, everything that happens on this game is down to pure player skill...

So a guy that was better than you ended up beating you and despite the game doing everything to keep you in it you still lost? Sounds like a fix to me
  • yosef167
    6096 posts Big Money Move
    i had games where the other player did quit at 1-0 and some when it was 3-1 with 35 mins to go.
    didnt feel like it was diffirent.
  • TheMightyBee
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    The rival points will get them nice packs for TOTY
  • aladdin
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    i noticed this yesterday. had a few quits but not as many as normal
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    ASX wrote: »

This

Previous fifas this was interesting. The low amount of points you get this fifa is not worth it.

Previous years, when I played the whole 30/40 games, I was almost Rank 1 in Div 4.
    Now you can get more points when you lose 3 Rivals, than you get from playing 10 WL games
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    If you are outclassing me and not dabbing and watching the goals, I would quit to make it less painful for the both of us. If you are shhh me and dabbing on me , I will put the controller down with the analog stick in motion and I’ll come read post on this forum and comment how I don’t rage quit or get some coffee and cookies while the game is still playing.
  • munchie63
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »

or you trigger people to get easier wins as you're scared they may comeback to beat you

that, and because acting like a clown and winning on a BS video game boosts your low self esteem and inferiority complex

One of those two scenarios I expect
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

or you trigger people to get easier wins as you're scared they may comeback to beat you

that, and because acting like a clown and winning on a BS video game boosts your low self esteem and inferiority complex

One of those two scenarios I expect

I'd be more worried about people who get triggered over a video game, they clearly have issues. You could shush, dab, watch every replay and I would just laugh it off. Who are you to tell anyone how they should play the game they bought? I'm not breaking any rules by doing a celebration and it's a part of the game, football. Break your immersion levels to please a bunch of fools who're highly strung, get triggered by a celebration in a video game. Jog on snowflake, it's only a video game, no need to take it so seriously... :joy::joy::joy: