The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

All toty in packs tonight?

Torino21
245 posts Sunday League Hero
Or u think they spread them out over a week or two?

Comments

• Nvs
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Attackers tonight
  • OZero
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    Not announced yet.
  • Finetunedchaos
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will definately be spread into attackers/midfielders/defenders and next week (or in 2 weeks) all at once.
  • Sezzz
    45 posts Park Captain
    I think they will put all in packs tonight. Something about that video where they mentioned the "ultimate XI" today leads me to thinking a curveball is coming with something else being released for the rest of the promo
  • TW1103
    1577 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sezzz wrote: »
    I think they will put all in packs tonight. Something about that video where they mentioned the "ultimate XI" today leads me to thinking a curveball is coming with something else being released for the rest of the promo

I reckon you might be right. Especially if Ronaldo amd Neymar are missing out. Those two are big pack sellers, so I can see them spreading the promo out to add bonus cards in. Sort of like a TOTY Futties promo
  • Denz
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ultimate 11 for a week then a week of select nominees. Along with some sbcs.

My guess only
  • Torino21
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denz wrote: »
    Ultimate 11 for a week then a week of select nominees. Along with some sbcs.

My guess only

Lets hope! Would be nice though I will not pack any