The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Toty Lewa

Moe_86
1210 posts Professional
edited January 4

Comments

• Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a chance he will get in IMO.

I can name at least 5 players that deserve it more or are a lot more popular in the FIFA community.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Suarez8 wrote: »

I can name at least 5 players that deserve it more or are a lot more popular in the FIFA community.

@Suarez8 please do name those 5? Not trying to be funny or confrontational, but that honestly blows my mind if you genuinely think that.

He's literally the best out and out striker in the world right now. Thoroughly deserves to be in it. Unfortunately though, this is a popularity contest so he won't be included.

Sure :)

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

More popular in the community:
    Neymar
    Ronaldo
    Mbappe (Arguments could be made that he also deserves it more)

I agree with the fact that the TOTY in FUT has become more of a popularity contest, but these are the players more people want to play with. Sadly it is in your disadvantage that you like a player that is not very popular in FUT.

• Losik4
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park

@Suarez8 please do name those 5? Not trying to be funny or confrontational, but that honestly blows my mind if you genuinely think that.

He's literally the best out and out striker in the world right now. Thoroughly deserves to be in it. Unfortunately though, this is a popularity contest so he won't be included.

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

I agree with the fact that the TOTY in FUT has become more of a popularity contest, but these are the players more people want to play with. Sadly it is in your disadvantage that you like a player that is not very popular in FUT.

I hope he get it like Harry Kane in 18.Also modric get most stats for ballon d'or , so fingers crossed.

Hes best ST right now
    Mane LW
    Messi RW
  • Suarez8 wrote: »

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

@Suarez8 my front 3 for TOTY would be Mane, Lewa and Messi. Could argue all day long who is most deserving of that front 3, but for me those 3 are the most deserving and there's 3 spots for TOTY attackers so it doesn't really matter.

Mbappe is up there with them but just misses out for me.

In terms of more popular in the community, I completely agree and that's why Lewa misses out in my opinion. I should of made it clearer as I wasn't questioning that part, was questioning the more deserving players point you made.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

@Suarez8 my front 3 for TOTY would be Mane, Lewa and Messi. Could argue all day long who is most deserving of that front 3, but for me those 3 are the most deserving and there's 3 spots for TOTY attackers so it doesn't really matter.

In terms of more popular in the community, I completely agree and that's why Lewa misses out in my opinion. I should of made it clearer as I wasn't questioning that part, was questioning the more deserving players point you made.

Seems like we mostly agree.
    Only thing that would be up for discussion would be Mbappe or Lewa.
    Don't have a very strong opinion on that though ;)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14710 posts Has That Special Something
    Theres no chance he gets in imo.
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?
  • Boysie91
    10424 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 5
    Lewandowski is the best striker in the world he deserves to get in.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

I have a feeling it was Lewa ;)
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

Messi has won the last 3 European golden shoe awards, not sure who was top scorer in the calendar year though
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Boysie91 wrote: »

• llcg04
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect

Benzema is right there up with him, Different Type of striker but way more special
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

Sweet 😃
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional
    llcg04 wrote: »

Benzema is right there up with him, Different Type of striker but way more special

All the respect for this player but thou Lewa still ahead I believe
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    I saw a leak for a TOTY SBC.. It only showed one of the individual required SBC's.
    It was a Bayern Logo

Fingers crossed for you OP
  • Markman007
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    Lewa could get a 12th man card like I think Neymar got last year.
  • LeGn23
    182 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am a bayern supporter but lewys best time this year was season 19/20 after summer break and TOTY is for season 18/19 where lewy was really good but Mane, Mbappé and messi were better
  • JWNYsg
    1128 posts Professional
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Lewa could get a 12th man card like I think Neymar got last year.

Maybe there will be a few such cards this year
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional
    I saw a leak for a TOTY SBC.. It only showed one of the individual required SBC's.
    It was a Bayern Logo

Fingers crossed for you OP

I hope so
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional
    LeGn23 wrote: »
    I am a bayern supporter but lewys best time this year was season 19/20 after summer break and TOTY is for season 18/19 where lewy was really good but Mane, Mbappé and messi were better

He also was the league top scorer. Lewa deserves it to be honest, because he needs a card representing his real performance.
  • Losik4
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park

Its for 2019 not seasons
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14276 posts World Class
    Lewandowski definitely deserves the ST slot more than mbappe but won't get it due to it being community picked.

Which is dumb
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional
    Lewandowski definitely deserves the ST slot more than mbappe but won't get it due to it being community picked.

Which is dumb

Crossing my fingers fir an Sbc or obj
  • truegunn3r
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 6
    The form he’s in, he’ll probably end up with a 97 rated POTM or something anyways. That is once he’s back from his injury though :wink:
  • Moe_86
    1210 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    The form he’s in, he’ll probably end up with a 97 rated POTM or something anyways. That is once he’s back from his injury though :wink:
    It’s a small one
  • Stuey
    75 posts Park Captain

It’s for the year 2019 or else it would be TOTS
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Lewandowski makes it.. its not 50/50 split? IIRC, the public has very little say? Less than 50% if thats the case, Lewa makes it hands down.

And to answer the earlier posters. Lewa has had a better year than CR7 and Mbappe.. watch Bayern get to the CL final under Lewas boots
  • LeGn23
    182 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stuey wrote: »

It’s for the year 2019 or else it would be TOTS

Oh well yeah than he deserves it a lot more than Mbappé
  • Lucas789
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

Deserve it more:
    Mane
    Messi

Neymar
    Ronaldo

Who won the top scorer?

Messi has won the last 3 European golden shoe awards, not sure who was top scorer in the calendar year though

Which is dumb

very well let’s compare some stats
    according to transfermarket mbappe has:
    19/20 season : 18 goals 9 assists in 19 games (27 goal participation in 19 games) 18/19 (which counts in TOTY) : 39 goals 17 assists in 43 games while being the first teenager since thierry henry to score 30+ goals in ligue 1.
    really really impressive stuff considering he’s 20 and was the main man for psg last season
    let’s look at lewa :
    2019/20 : 30 goals and 2 assists in 25 games (32 in 25) quite comparable to mbappe, only 5 goal participation difference but he has played 6 more games, and a lot easier to score since he mainly plays striker whereas mbappe sometimes plays on the wings, but fairplay to lewa he’s been insane
    18/19 : 40 goals and 13 assists in 47 games, in total 53 goal participation in 47 games whereas mbappe has 1 less goal and MORE assists playing about 4 less games
    and btw mbappe had 11 more league goals that year
    so other than your bias opinion, mbappe is deserving of the toty team because he had a better 18/19 season with higher team participation and 1 less goal in all competitions while having less league goals and lewa only barely beats him in 19/2020, and the season isn’t even done.