Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Not much talk about the stupid delay/lag

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
No wonder.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    14607 posts Has That Special Something
    What's there to talk about? We all know it's a massive part of the game and making the game unplayable for alot of us and EA have acknowledged it and said they're trying to improve things.

Nothing is going to improve in Fifa 20 so it is what it is. I see you making alot of threads about this mate and I've been there and thought I was talking a stand against them but it's pointless when theres so many people still playing the game and buying FPs. Save yourself the hassle and just stop playing until things improve as that's what I've done and I'm no longer angry and frustrated over a video game.

When it plays half decent I jump on and play and when the delay is bad I just dont play it anymore. Theres great games out there that actually work so dont waste your time on this if you aren't enjoying it.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    I can't imagine the *storm if other games like CS had a problem like this...
  • NornIron
    12816 posts Has That Special Something
    I think I played about 3 squad battles matches since Christmas eve, just not worth the hassle anymore no other games have the problems fifa does, Especially the one sided delay/unresponsive gameplay.
  • TheMightyBee
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone will be pumping FPs next week.
  • Headshrinker363
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    Lag came back to me, went on EA live chat again and they suggested rebuilding my database, PS4. It has worked a treat, could be worth a shot.
  • J_10
    81 posts Park Captain
    I have not noticed any delay at all this weekend, its quite fun playing in this condition
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    NornIron wrote: »
    I think I played about 3 squad battles matches since Christmas eve, just not worth the hassle anymore no other games have the problems fifa does, Especially the one sided delay/unresponsive gameplay.

Tbf NHL is just the same
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's there to talk about? We all know it's a massive part of the game and making the game unplayable for alot of us and EA have acknowledged it and said they're trying to improve things.

Nothing is going to improve in Fifa 20 so it is what it is. I see you making alot of threads about this mate and I've been there and thought I was talking a stand against them but it's pointless when theres so many people still playing the game and buying FPs. Save yourself the hassle and just stop playing until things improve as that's what I've done and I'm no longer angry and frustrated over a video game.

When it plays half decent I jump on and play and when the delay is bad I just dont play it anymore. Theres great games out there that actually work so dont waste your time on this if you aren't enjoying it.

The trouble is, as we all know, there's a compulsion some have, and they find it hard to stop.

Plus, they also feel that missing days at a time will see them drop divisions, or lose SB points, miss any lucky transfer snipes etc...so they can't stay away.

If they can't get on they are using the web app.

I'm saying "they" because I am not in that position, but many are.
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite

The trouble is, as we all know, there's a compulsion some have, and they find it hard to stop.

Plus, they also feel that missing days at a time will see them drop divisions, or lose SB points, miss any lucky transfer snipes etc...so they can't stay away.

If they can't get on they are using the web app.

I'm saying "they" because I am not in that position, you neither, but many still are.

• Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 6 games tonight every one had ridiculous speed up lag which is something I rarely get. Making the game unplayable for me right now messaged a few of the guys I played and they said they were experiencing the same
  • Why fix something, that might cost some money and take away EA's profits..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the lot of them.
  • King_Cantona77
    1330 posts Professional
    Friday was the most horrific experience I've had with the game. Zero consistency from game to game.
  • Springveldt
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »
    No wonder.
    You still playing? You really need to stop, no point creating new threads every day about it. The only thing they will understand is lower player engagement and fifa points sales drops (not very likely as the community are bunch of pack addicts.)
  • StalyVegas
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yesterday managed 7 perfect games finished 7-0 today on the other hand has been absolutely shocking game play and finished 10-4 before calling it quits for today.
  • pombo77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Could you please post how to do this? Thanks 🙏🏼
    Lag came back to me, went on EA live chat again and they suggested rebuilding my database, PS4. It has worked a treat, could be worth a shot.

• pombo77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never mind, I googled it and running it now. 🤞🏼Will report on my progress later on.
    pombo77 wrote: »
    Could you please post how to do this? Thanks 🙏🏼