Comments

• AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Base Makelele is amazing as CM
  • BayernBru
    968 posts Semi-Pro
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Naingollan's first inform is as a right winger. Surely you can't get any better than that, if you can fit him in your team!?

If cagliari has a right back that would be a great alternative!

If you could jiggle your team about to fit him in then I think he would be a really good option sitting alongside Acuna.

Obviously don't know what your team looks like, but a strong link to Mertens could help you get him in. There's also plenty of other decent Serie A options to surround him with and nice Argentines in that league to help fit Acuna in. RTTF Juan Jesus is a nice link to Telles, who could help with linking Acuna into a Serie A based team too.

Yes I agree, thanks for the input! Playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game with wide CM’s. Fabinho cdm, coutinho cam, buta and son strikers.

f3389161a5a3069092b482d0f30f4e14

Edit: seems like my pic won’t work? How do I fix this?

Ah sorry I thought you were using Acuna already, as you mentioned him in your opening post. You've already said you like Acuna, so why not put him in place of Coutinho and then look to find a RM that can go to CAM instead?
  • seankhok
    65 posts Park Captain
    sterling is very good at cm
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 8
    Naingollan's first inform is as a right winger. Surely you can't get any better than that, if you can fit him in your team!?

If cagliari has a right back that would be a great alternative!

If you could jiggle your team about to fit him in then I think he would be a really good option sitting alongside Acuna.

Obviously don't know what your team looks like, but a strong link to Mertens could help you get him in. There's also plenty of other decent Serie A options to surround him with and nice Argentines in that league to help fit Acuna in. RTTF Juan Jesus is a nice link to Telles, who could help with linking Acuna into a Serie A based team too.

Yes I agree, thanks for the input! Playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game with wide CM’s. Fabinho cdm, coutinho cam, buta and son strikers.

f3389161a5a3069092b482d0f30f4e14

Edit: seems like my pic won’t work? How do I fix this?

Ah sorry I thought you were using Acuna already, as you mentioned him in your opening post. You've already said you like Acuna, so why not put him in place of Coutinho and then look to find a RM that can go to CAM instead?

Sorry for the late answer, been a lot of work recently.
    Anyways, Acuna is on the bench and I’m currently not sure about whether or not to play him instead of coutinho (he is lika a god to me). If just any of those would be a RM instead, my problem would’ve been solved. Getting a RM that could play CAM instead as you said is a very good shout and I’m thankful for that! Should be an easier choice than a cm actually. But then again, my beloved Coutinho is lost forever... :(
  • If you have you can use also jesus navas scream
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    mAynAk42 wrote: »
    If you have you can use also jesus navas scream

Unfortunalty I do not :(
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 8
    AznSW wrote: »
    Base Makelele is amazing as CM

Agree with this. Was pissed off when i got him in the icon sbc, but turned out to be a very good player.
    He is well worth the price 140k.