Seriously EA sort this 4g s*** out or remove lag compensation

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Why are people getting away with blatant cheating. Actually cant play a game on WL without people messing with there connection during matches its destroying the game. Last two games everytime i touched the ball its started to lag and stutter then just sorts itself out when opponent gets the ball back. Rang EA help they said they know about all the videos on youtube and that i was a “premium player” (wtf that even means) and they would sort my problems out straight away. They know whats happening and do nothing about it. Currently 10-3 (only 1 game i lost where there wasn’t this problem) are people really this desperate for a s*** red totw card?

Comments

• Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    10-3 that aint too good fella step it up good luck
  • Pb91
    @Fab Im nothing special of a player tbf normally get around 14-1 then go pretty much win/lose for the rest of wl if i carry on, but what can you do when people are messing with connections though? 1 of the games got battered 4-1 by a far superior player, don’t mind losing to better players but messing with connection when opponents have possession is just sad.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »

Thing is you can bash him but he is right. Its 2020 and people should not be able to use 4g on a E-sport game.

im not bashing him im wishing him good luck 10-3 is not what anyone should aspire for! pb91 i believe in you
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Thing is you can bash him but he is right. Its 2020 and people should not be able to use 4g on a E-sport game.

im not bashing him im wishing him good luck 10-3 is not what anyone should aspire for! pb91 i believe in you

I would love to be 10-3 or 14-1.

Always amazed that people can win so many in a row.

For me it is always 1 win, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss, 2 wins, 1 loss, 2 wins, 2 loss....

Or something like that anyway.

I am part of the mediocre masses!!
  • Chill. You'll get nothing in those reds anyway so does it really matter?
  • Pb91
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    Chill. You'll get nothing in those reds anyway so does it really matter?

Its not about the red picks, more bothered about having a fair game.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    I agree with this. First FUT Champs of FIFA 20 for me and I can't believe the shape it's in. Been playing Rivals all year and it's been nothing like as bad as this.

It's like I'm using an entirely different team from one match to the next to begin with, then there's the sheer number of times that glitching, stuttering, and micro-pauses start to come into play only after I've gone a goal ahead.

That's if they haven't somehow quit without pausing when I'm about to score to take the lead, of course.

I've started 29 FUT Champions matches this weekend.

I still have 9 left to play.

How does that even remotely make any sense?
  • Pb91
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    I agree with this. First FUT Champs of FIFA 20 for me and I can't believe the shape it's in. Been playing Rivals all year and it's been nothing like as bad as this.

It's like I'm using an entirely different team from one match to the next to begin with, then there's the sheer number of times that glitching, stuttering, and micro-pauses start to come into play only after I've gone a goal ahead.

That's if they haven't somehow quit without pausing when I'm about to score to take the lead, of course.

I've started 29 FUT Champions matches this weekend.

I still have 9 left to play.

How does that even remotely make any sense?

All im getting is this same s*** all weekend. Any other game these players would be permanently banned
  • Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game was destroyed a long time ago
  • Pb91
    Dunkirk wrote: »

Personally quite happy with the game (its not perfect) its the cheating part of community thats the major problem imo. How are you meant to play if nearly every game you cant go near oppositions box with lag and button delay?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Pb91 wrote: »

Personally quite happy with the game (its not perfect) its the cheating part of community thats the major problem imo. How are you meant to play if nearly every game you cant go near oppositions box with lag and button delay?

The delay isn't people cheating it's the EA servers 😂😂😂
  • Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero

Ea are the problem mate, they make the game and they add the lag compensation. If EA made the proparly no one could cheat, simple.
  • Pb91

Because servers do it only when your on the attack and lag stops when other players get the ball? Ea advisors will admit its a major problem on the phones.
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class

Im picturing kids sitting with a big red button by their side banging down on it every time someone gets near their box.
  • Pb91
    edited January 2020
    NornIron wrote: »

Im picturing kids sitting with a big red button by their side banging down on it every time someone gets near their box.

Believe it or not you can actually buy them. But all you need is a 4g hotspot connection and your good go cheat.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Because servers do it only when your on the attack and lag stops when other players get the ball? Ea advisors will admit its a major problem on the phones.

Sorry mate but you're a bit clueless about how this all works. What you're experiencing is one sided delay which alot of us get. It isnt people cheating, EA are to blame whether you want to believe that or not.
  • Pb91

Sorry mate but you're a bit clueless about how this all works. What you're experiencing is one sided delay which alot of us get. It isnt people cheating, EA are to blame whether you want to believe that or not.

Ive been online gaming over 15 years mate i know the difference between one sided delay and targeted delay. Look up some vids on youtube one even involves them putting a tin over the phone. If it was just server delay i wouldnt be getting it just near goal it would be happening randomly through out the match anywhere on the pitch not just final 3rd. Obviously you haven’t come across this s*** and i hope you dont have too, and if you don’t believe it happens thats your opinion, but why would EA twice on the phone admit to knowing about a very particular issue if it didn’t exsist?

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Ive been online gaming over 15 years mate i know the difference between one sided delay and targeted delay. Look up some vids on youtube one even involves them putting a tin over the phone. If it was just server delay i wouldnt be getting it just near goal it would be happening randomly through out the match anywhere on the pitch not just final 3rd. Obviously you haven’t come across this s*** and i hope you dont have too, and if you don’t believe it happens thats your opinion, but why would EA twice on the phone admit to knowing about a very particular issue if it didn’t exsist?

Ok then keep telling yourself it's your opponent giving you delay then 😂😂
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited January 2020

Lol dude, EA said theres Lag Compensation in their latest pitch notes!! Its not tin foil hat stuff any longer
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    DangerZone wrote: »

Lol dude, EA said theres Lag Compensation in their latest pitch notes!! Its not tin foil hat stuff any longer

Hes saying people are cheating and that's what's causing him to have delay and input delay. That's not the case though.
  • Pb91

Seeing as EA have admitted it twice on the phone and that theres a cl i will. Your pretty niave if you think cheating doesn’t happen in online gaming tbh. If your on a 4g connection and your opponents on wifi/wired and you then slow your connection (downloads/open apps/4k videos it will effect the data and cause a delay from you to the server which then cause the lag comp to get worse for the other player. Not rocket science really
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fair game on FUT 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional

Seeing as EA have admitted it twice on the phone and that theres a cl i will. Your pretty niave if you think cheating doesn’t happen in online gaming tbh. If your on a 4g connection and your opponents on wifi/wired and you then slow your connection (downloads/open apps/4k videos it will effect the data and cause a delay from you to the server which then cause the lag comp to get worse for the other player. Not rocket science really

If one has conditioned themselves to play on a poor connection, if all they have ever played on is a poor connection, its not really cheating.. its just super hard to adapt when you play on a fast then slow connection compared to your opponent who only plays on one type of connection
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

I'm well aware that cheating happens in online gaming but I'm also well aware that gameplay is delayed and unresponsive due to the EA servers and this often results in one sided delay.

Do you mean to tell me every single game I'm playing is against people who are cheating? Sorry but I dont believe this for one second. If it was being caused by cheaters it would be as consistent as it is. Some games it would happen and some it wouldn't. I go weeks with constant delay and get the odd week here and there that its smooth and responsive. So am I getting matched against cheaters for weeks then suddenly none for a week?

• Pb91

I'm well aware that cheating happens in online gaming but I'm also well aware that gameplay is delayed and unresponsive due to the EA servers and this often results in one sided delay.

Do you mean to tell me every single game I'm playing is against people who are cheating? Sorry but I dont believe this for one second. If it was being caused by cheaters it would be as consistent as it is. Some games it would happen and some it wouldn't. I go weeks with constant delay and get the odd week here and there that its smooth and responsive. So am I getting matched against cheaters for weeks then suddenly none for a week?

Ive not played on your connection I wouldn’t know if your experiencing the same as what i get. When i have bad server delay(also happens to me alot) its like players stuck in mud running past where the ball is played ect.. which is what I’m guessing your experiencing? When the opponent is messing with connection it doesn’t matter if your in good or bad gameplay they can make it lag and stutter when you have the ball and then it literally magically stops when they get it back. If you haven’t experienced it you wont know what im on about but those that have its very clear difference to normal(bad gameplay) literally targeted at key moments.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    The games a pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️, stop playing it.. I stopped before futmas, makes your life so much better.. I had one of the best holiday seasons with very little anger.. I was even friendly to people at the pub, my whole demeanour changed after I stopped playing this poisonous game
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2020
    Why does everyone blame a loss on someone cheating these days and not just some bad coding from EA?

As for believing the support staff, well we've all heard how good they are on here.
  • rezyy
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Guy quits out in extra time at 2-2 with 2 mins to go because I get a penalty, game never counted for me no win even though he clearly quits that’s not right that’s a pile of 💩