Help on 2 questions please

Arron xox
3587 posts National Call-Up
What is the easiest way to score an overhead/bycicle kick. I keep on heading and volleying it. And also how do you lob through ball it

Comments

• They Caged Non
    6258 posts Big Money Move
    Bicycle kick is a flair shot so I think you hold LB or something when shooting.

What do you mean by lob through ball it?
  • Arron xox

On week 3 silver is says assist 2 goals with lobbed through ball. I've been holding LT all my front 4 have flair trait
  • Kartal_FC
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 4
    1) Cross to back/far post
    2) Head back towards penalty spot
    3) L2 + Circle with player in the area facing away from goal

Not easy but I got mine with Gabriel Jesus at Legendary difficulty while destroying a 70 rated squad
  • WarrenBarton
    10456 posts Has That Special Something
    Arron xox wrote: »

On week 3 silver is says assist 2 goals with lobbed through ball. I've been holding LT all my front 4 have flair trait

Lobbed theoughball is triangle/y and LB/L1, not LT/L1

Also a bicycle kick I find easier with a forward lob rather than a cross. You can also do it with your back to goal and flick the ball over your head then hold LT/L2 and shoot. Time it right and you will pull it off. Can be very tricky on harder difficulties though
  • Arron xox
    Arron xox wrote: »

Lobbed theoughball is triangle/y and LB/L1, not LT/L1

Also a bicycle kick I find easier with a forward lob rather than a cross. You can also do it with your back to goal and flick the ball over your head then hold LT/L2 and shoot. Time it right and you will pull it off. Can be very tricky on harder difficulties though

I'm doing it on professional semi pro just to get the objectives out of the way I only need 8k for perisic. I thought the lobbed through ball was that but for some reason I had it in my head it was LB and X
  • Arron xox
    Kartal_FC wrote: »
    1) Cross to back/far post
    2) Head back towards penalty spot
    3) L2 + Circle with player in the area facing away from goal

Not easy but I got mine with Gabriel Jesus at Legendary difficulty while destroying a 70 rated squad

Thank you I dont do them normally only by accident