How hard can it be

Roc_Xel
1625 posts Play-Off Hero
Before going to your next game, whether Rivals or WL, it asks you continue, edit line-up or two other useless options.

How hard can it be to have a :
"Apply squad fitness and continue" rather than having to select edit line-up, go to the squad fitness at the very end of the l2 menu, then press start to find a game.

This is litterally the easiest thing to implement and I can't believe they simply did not think of that. How many times do we chose "edit line-up" only to apply squad fitnesS ? probably 95% of the time in my case.

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Before going to your next game, whether Rivals or WL, it asks you continue, edit line-up or two other useless options.

How hard can it be to have a :
    "Apply squad fitness and continue" rather than having to select edit line-up, go to the squad fitness at the very end of the l2 menu, then press start to find a game.

This is litterally the easiest thing to implement and I can't believe they simply did not think of that. How many times do we chose "edit line-up" only to apply squad fitnesS ? probably 95% of the time in my case.

Good idea, only hiccup could be the difference in quality of squad fitnesses but they could surely code for it to only use the lower rated ones if that’s all you need to get everyone on full fitness
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    It’s the Rivals points screen that really bugs me. Waiting for it to add on Rivals points and then WL points. All the time I’m spamminb X knowing full well it’s not doing anything 😂 I really don’t care for any of that. I just want to play. But I guess it’s a form a loading maybe