Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► The Serie A Lounge (14/15) ◄◄◄

Comments

• Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Rick wrote: »
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »
    Rick i dont think there is any need for a vote, if you want to be the new lounge owner, as it seems all the regulars here are down for you to be the owner, me included. :)

Yeah, for the record I'm fine with Rick as the lounge owner as well. :)

I vote for rick, rick is a cool guy that gets all the ladies from what I've heard.

Aw you guys. :blush:

Keith messaged me back and said I had his blessing. :)

So will this be your third year as lounge owner after a 2 year break?
    I think it's only the second year actually. I had two during UT13 because my account messed up (and it had so many posts and got slow).
  • AIeks
    5069 posts Big Money Move
    Rick i dont think there is any need for a vote, if you want to be the new lounge owner, as it seems all the regulars here are down for you to be the owner, me included. :)

I vote for rick, rick is a cool guy that gets all the ladies from what I've heard.

I think it's only the second year actually. I had two during UT13 because my account messed up (and it had so many posts and got slow).
    Lol really!? You had so many posts, the forums couldn't handle it anymore :D

• AIeks
    edited September 2015
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Rube will lose to City tomorrow more than likely, they have played fantastically so far. Could be 3/4 goal margin

What's happened to this lounge?

Full of Inter fans name calling and acting like kids.

Just stating what I think. You were lucky as hell to get even a point at home to Chievo. Once again the referee was there to give a helping hand. Always the same domestically as easy to fix.

City have scored loads of goals even without Aguero.

What about the penalty given to Inter and the one denied to Carpi? Or the penalty not given on Pogba against Chievo? I guess you conveniently forgot those episodes.
    They are just trolls Volpe, dont bother with them. Just try to ignore them, it's hard, but that the only way we ever get rid of them.

I know. You're right.

I was just a bit bored at work and tried to give it a shot. :)
    Lol

I have a Finn in front of me. He seems like a nice guy but in 4/5 months we only exchanged 10 words max!
    Well, it's not me that's for sure! You'd be trying to run away from me, as i would be trying to talk to you about football all the time :D

Maybe you should google some finnish words and the pronunciation, then just surprise him!

Pity you don't work here mate.

Feel free to send me any suggestions via PM to break the ice. ;)
    Im curious, what language do you speak when you're at work? English? I doubt 4-5 months is enough to learn Swedish properly. I had it in school for 3 years and i can basically say my name, ask the time and a couple of swear words, that's it :D

Finns like hockey, so you could try to start a conversation with that... Then again if you don't follow the sport yourself, it could be a short conversation :D

Finns are generally, what you are seeing there, shy, quiet and reserved. The only way to make them, or us, to open up, is if you get them drunk lol.

• VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Rube will lose to City tomorrow more than likely, they have played fantastically so far. Could be 3/4 goal margin

Just stating what I think. You were lucky as hell to get even a point at home to Chievo. Once again the referee was there to give a helping hand. Always the same domestically as easy to fix.

What about the penalty given to Inter and the one denied to Carpi? Or the penalty not given on Pogba against Chievo? I guess you conveniently forgot those episodes.
    They are just trolls Volpe, dont bother with them. Just try to ignore them, it's hard, but that the only way we ever get rid of them.

I know. You're right.

Lol

I have a Finn in front of me. He seems like a nice guy but in 4/5 months we only exchanged 10 words max!
    Well, it's not me that's for sure! You'd be trying to run away from me, as i would be trying to talk to you about football all the time :D

Maybe you should google some finnish words and the pronunciation, then just surprise him!

Im curious, what language do you speak when you're at work? English? I doubt 4-5 months is enough to learn Swedish properly. I had it in school for 3 years and i can basically say my name, ask the time and a couple of swear words, that's it :D

Finns like hockey, so you could try to start a conversation with that... Then again if you don't follow the sport yourself, it could be a short conversation :D

Finns are generally, what you are seeing there, shy, quiet and reserved. The only way to make them, or us, to open up, is if you get them drunk lol.

It is a Swedish company but English is (should) be the primary language. However the Swedes do not hesitate to talk in Swedish between themselves and cut you out of any conversation. I find it quite a bit rude at times.

It seems like the Finns that work with us also speak Swedish. I follow some hockey but not enough to start a conversation. Your description of Finns is the same as the Swedish gave me, they also added that Finns are weird. To me most Nordics seems weird at varying levels though. :)
  • ForzaJuveee
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015

I know. You're right.

Lol

Matadorz where from Finland are you from? :)
  • Edoardo
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manchester City vs Juvenuts: Any predictions?

I feel we might get a 1-1 draw.

ipotesi_formaz_manchester.jpg

According to Mediaset now :

CO8_vrzW8AAWK-1.jpg
  • AIeks

I know. You're right.

Lol

It is a Swedish company but English is (should) be the primary language. However the Swedes do not hesitate to talk in Swedish between themselves and cut you out of any conversation. I find it quite a bit rude at times.

It seems like the Finns that work with us also speak Swedish. I follow some hockey but not enough to start a conversation. Your description of Finns is the same as the Swedish gave me, they also added that Finns are weird. To me most Nordics seems weird at varying levels though. :)
    Weird is quite a subjective term isn't it? Probably down to the general behaviour of Finns that give out that impression. Im weird and proud of it, it would suck to be ordinary ;)

All Finns love to drink, so i think you should bring him a beverage ;)

I've had foreign friends come over and all my Finnish friends dont speak English well enough to carry out a conversation, but i do make sure that my quest is not being left out. Either translate during the conversation or at least afterwards so that he (my quest) knows what was being said.

Quite rude if you are one of the only ones, or even worse, the only one to be left out, because they have a common language, which you do not speak. I don't know, if mentioning it would make things any better though... Given how weird the Swedes and Finns are haha.

• AIeks

I know. You're right.

Lol

Tampere.

• 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class

I know. You're right.

Lol

Haha I feel you
  • AIeks
    1Claudio9 wrote: »

I know. You're right.

Lol

Haha I feel you
    Wanted to ask if those 10 word were all ''hello'' in the morning, but only every 2 weeks :D

• ForzaJuveee
    edited September 2015

I know. You're right.

Lol

Tampere.
    Have been there twice :D
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class

I know. You're right.

Lol

Haha I feel you
    Wanted to ask if those 10 word were all ''hello'' in the morning, but only every 2 weeks :D
    :joy:
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class

I know. You're right.

Lol

Tampere.
    I have been there several times too
  • AIeks

I know. You're right.

Lol

Tampere.
    Oh, yea it's lovely here... Always sunny, bring your kids and come for a holiday *sarcasm*

• ForzaJuveee

I know. You're right.

Lol

Tampere.
    Oh, yea it's lovely here... Always sunny, bring your kids and come for a holiday *sarcasm*
    Helsinki m8.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

Lol really!? You had so many posts, the forums couldn't handle it anymore :D
    No the lounge haha :joy:
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    So do we switch to the 16 section, or do we stay here until FIFA 16 comes out?
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    I think we should switch over to the 16 section since it's already live anyway.

Link to lounge: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/81425/the-serie-a-lounge#latest
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    BB lounge, I'll miss ya
  • ForzaJuveee
    We're playing 433 today. I thought Allegri would never do that :D