►►► The Serie A Lounge (14/15) ◄◄◄

Comments

• Well just as i was going to say edoardo.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Juve's best player is Pogba fml
  • Elmaggico
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I vote Volpe even though he's Juventini :o
  • AIeks
    5080 posts Big Money Move
    Price ranges will be in FUT 16 and the web-app release is on the 17th. Also seperate markets between old gen and current gen consoles.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    6. Best XI made with players from both teams?

I’m going to the City 4-3-3 formation, players who are fit, based on this seasons form. You and your readers will disagree with the goalkeeper at least but here we go…

Hart

Sagna – Kompany – Mangala – Kolarov/Sandro (honestly can’t decide)

Fernandinho – Pogba – Toure

Silva – Aguero (Morata if Aguero isnt fit) – Sterling

Dear lord...
  • HamzasEgo
    643 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes

The team that nearly trebled would only have one player in that starting xi

• ForzaJuveee
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    6. Best XI made with players from both teams?

I’m going to the City 4-3-3 formation, players who are fit, based on this seasons form. You and your readers will disagree with the goalkeeper at least but here we go…

Hart

Sagna – Kompany – Mangala – Kolarov/Sandro (honestly can’t decide)

Fernandinho – Pogba – Toure

Silva – Aguero (Morata if Aguero isnt fit) – Sterling

Dear lord...
    Buffon for hart, Lich for sagna, Chiellini and Bonucci as CB, Fernandinho is a piece of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 as well :D
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Elmaggico wrote: »
    I vote Volpe even though he's Juventini :o

Haha thanks mate. Appreciate it. :)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Kurt wrote: »
    No chance Eduardo should get it, no juve fan should get it.

I think this behaviour should get you banned to be honest!
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Edoardo wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Lounge ownership is being decided for the FUT16 forums (which launch Wednesday at midday). If people are happy to continue with @Edoardo then I'm happy with that, or if people want to PM me to apply that's fine too. This is your lounge so let me know your thoughts :)

Cheers

I don't think i will buy FIFA 16 , so it's better if another user get the Lounge ownership

How come?

Are you giving PES 16 a shot? :)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    edited September 2015
    Rick wrote: »
    I think Edoardo should get it again. If he doesn't want it I guess I could make it like previous years.

As long as no one random gets it, i.e someone that isn't a regular in here already.

Since Edoardo doesn't want to take care of the lounge I vote either Rick, El Maggico, theduckisstillperfect21 (even though you have a weird nick!) or Matadorz who all seem to be balanced and wise enough to be lounge owners.

If none of them wants it I am willing to go for it as well.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Manchester City vs Juvenuts: Any predictions?

I feel we might get a 1-1 draw.

ipotesi_formaz_manchester.jpg
  • Alemas_2012
    19039 posts World Class
    edited September 2015

"Allageri".
    Calciatori Brutti material, that.
    Unless it's the prediction of a guy named Allageri?
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

"Allageri".
    Calciatori Brutti material, that.
    Unless it's the prediction of a guy named Allageri?

Haha I hadn't even noticed that.

Maybe it's a good omen for the game.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    But that's alright now I'm just concerned about our midweek game. Anyone knows how city played today?

They required an 18 year-old Nigerian teenager to score in injury time to win...
    But don't underestimate them anyway.

Kluivert was an 18 year old who beat the almighty Baresi to score in the CL final and won Ajax the Champions League undefeated in '95...

make your point
  • AIeks
    Rick wrote: »
    I think Edoardo should get it again. If he doesn't want it I guess I could make it like previous years.

As long as no one random gets it, i.e someone that isn't a regular in here already.

Since Edoardo doesn't want to take care of the lounge I vote either Rick, El Maggico, theduckisstillperfect21 (even though you have a weird nick!) or Matadorz who all seem to be balanced and wise enough to be lounge owners.

Lol. If no one else wants it, i'll take it, but im sure someone wants it! Rick did didn't he?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Ace wrote: »
    Juve's best player is Pogba fml

fut speaking it's Chiellini with his 87 rating ;)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    But that's alright now I'm just concerned about our midweek game. Anyone knows how city played today?

They required an 18 year-old Nigerian teenager to score in injury time to win...
    But don't underestimate them anyway.

Kluivert was an 18 year old who beat the almighty Baresi to score in the CL final and won Ajax the Champions League undefeated in '95...

make your point

I feel like this was taken out of contest just to mention Ajax. :p

Anyway if we want to talk about Ajax '95 the whole team played like clockwork. It's a pity that Ajax will never be that good again because money is everything in football now.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    I found this picture on FB and it reminded me of Kurt. :)

12006221_884278908275333_4136820671100523289_n.jpg?oh=2f657fa93b1ce438513e52aaea0564ec&oe=56A20CFA
  • ForzaJuveee
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ogbonna got injured :D What a lucky day for west ham
  • Rick wrote: »

I'm only weird so i can bond with everyone. Also i think that if we use 352 tomorrow we may lose. Lemina and hernanes have not played with us consistently to know the tactics in my opinion. Safe bet for me is the diamond.
  • Zambo9
    5911 posts Big Money Move

Wow this starting 11 looks god damn awful to me..we'll just stay in our defense for 90 mins and hope for the best..and also how can we let play Lemina on his debut since the start against an opponent like Man City..This formation is just like the first 2 matches against Roma and Chievo and we will end up regretting not having players with more flair and capable of create numerical superiority like Pereyra and Cuadrado.. I just hope that I'm wrong
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    I would vote for someone who is mature enough, I.E no Juve fans as most of them are haters and biased.

Probably should be @Rick he gets my vote. One of the very few decent lads on here.
  • Keith
    2393 posts Moderator
    Anyone wanting to volunteer? Someone has to run the lounge!
  • Elmaggico
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for the vote Volpe, this year I wont be able to run the lounge, best of luck to whoever wins.
  • LoboNobo
    6485 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, let's see who wants to run the longue. Then we'll make a vote to choose from the candidates, I think that's fair.

• Lights
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    My vote goes to Rick or Matadorz, we need a Milanista running things around here again. :D

Nah but seriously they'd both be great lounge owners.
  • hoban95
    56788 posts National Treasure
    You gotta go with Aimdown as the Lounge owner. B)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Yeah, let's see who wants to run the longue. Then we'll make a vote to choose from the candidates, I think that's fair.

Sounds like the most democratic option.

I suggest Edoardo as the current lounge owner lists the names of the members that are interested and updates a post with the votes.
  • AIeks
    Yea, i think that everyone who want to run for it, should just PM Edoardo. He can then make a poll, either on here or just using strawpoll to make sure no one votes more than once.

I dont think i want to be the lounge owner, although thanks for considering me @VolpeDiFuoco_10 and @Lights