Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► The Serie A Lounge (14/15) ◄◄◄

Comments

• mab
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    20 million + coman on loan would be a generous offer imo.
  • mab
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Edoardo wrote: »
    Cattura.png

I have a laugh whenever Zamparini says 40m. No one will give him that kind of money.
    He did sell Pastore for 40 million so it is possible with clubs like PSG or City :|
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Cattura.png

I have a laugh whenever Zamparini says 40m. No one will give him that kind of money.
    mab wrote: »
    Cattura.png

He did sell Pastore for 40 million so it is possible with clubs like PSG or City :|

Yeah but I doubt PSG or City will be willing to shell 40m this time around.

• Edoardo wrote: »
    Cattura.png

Cattura.png

Nice to have you around again volpe!

Although if the Italian media keep hyping him I don't see why P$G wouldn't come running. Let's not forget Italy is P$g's academy.

• LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    I really hope we won't sign Dybala... He's overpiced and overhyped for just one successful season... I still hope we'll be able to play a 4-3-3 formation next season thanks to some signings. Personally I'd love to see Candreva rejoining Juventus - he's the best Italian winger at the moment, still has a lot to offer at the age of 28, and is capable of playing in centre of midfield as well (just like he used to when he was playing in Juve). I'd also love to see us weakening other Serie A teams: let's sign Mertens, Higuain or Nainggolan :D
  • Lights
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    iPato7 here from the old forums, Forza Milan! :)
  • AIeks
    5069 posts Big Money Move
    Better bookmark this then :p
  • DarkInvader
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    I really hope we won't sign Dybala... He's overpiced and overhyped for just one successful season... I still hope we'll be able to play a 4-3-3 formation next season thanks to some signings. Personally I'd love to see Candreva rejoining Juventus - he's the best Italian winger at the moment, still has a lot to offer at the age of 28, and is capable of playing in centre of midfield as well (just like he used to when he was playing in Juve). I'd also love to see us weakening other Serie A teams: let's sign Mertens, Higuain or Nainggolan :D

do we really need to play 433? :D we have so much success with the 4312
    and I'd rather see us buy more players from other leagues to see all Serie A teams improve in Europe ^^
    let's become the best league in Europe again <3

• LoboNobo

and I'd rather see us buy more players from other leagues to see all Serie A teams improve in Europe ^^

Yes, I think it's necessary for us to be able to play some sort of 4-3-3. It's how every top club plays nowadays, and there's a reason for it: wingers are essential IMO, they offer a lot more danger from the sides than the likes of Evra/Lichtsteiner. And I'm not saying we should play 4-3-3 next season all the time, just be able to play it when needed. It would also be hard for opposition to predict how are we gonna play against them, or how will we adapt to the situation during the game, if we can rotate between 3-5-2, 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3.

Also, I think Juventus should try to buy top players from Serie A, and let other clubs like Napoli or Roma sign players from other leagues and "form" them. As the biggest club in Italy ( ;) ) we should focus on getting already established players and let other clubs do the job of raising them.
  • Elmaggico
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure I like the layout of the new forums, will there be pages or will we have to scroll all the way down to view new posts?
  • Edoardo
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elmaggico wrote: »
    Not sure I like the layout of the new forums, will there be pages or will we have to scroll all the way down to view new posts?

There are pages

• Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    As Edoardo said, there are pages. Think it's 30 posts per page or something but I haven't counted so not really sure. What I do like about these new forums though is that it takes you to back to where you left off when clicking on a thread. Makes it so much easier to follow, it's a shame this place isn't as popular as it was a few years back though when there would be pages upon pages of new posts if you forgot to check in for a day.

I'm Aim btw.

Edit: I think it's 50 posts per page actually. :P
  • Elmaggico
    Rick wrote: »
    As Edoardo said, there are pages. Think it's 30 posts per page or something but I haven't counted so not really sure. What I do like about these new forums though is that it takes you to back to where you left off when clicking on a thread. Makes it so much easier to follow, it's a shame this place isn't as popular as it was a few years back though when there would be pages upon pages of new posts if you forgot to check in for a day.

I'm Aim btw.

Cool, sounds good :), why didnt you keep the same name Aim?

• Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015

I'm Aim btw.

Well, it was either Aim or Rick. I tried Rick first and no one had taken it before me. :D

These emojis are killing me. I wanted :smiley: dangit
  • Elmaggico

I'm Aim btw.

Well, it was either Aim or Rick. I tried Rick first and no one had taken it before me. :D

Lol was thinking of changing my name to NoTottiNoParty10, decided to stick with elmaggico. I'm glad the old forums are gone, it's given us a break from all the Juve talk :)
  • LoboNobo

I'm Aim btw.

Lol was thinking of changing my name to NoTottiNoParty10, decided to stick with elmaggico. I'm glad the old forums are gone, it's given us a break from all the Juve talk :)

This lounge, just like the league, is dominated by Juventus ;)
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015

OH SNAP!

But yes, I agree Elmaggico. B)
    Btw, I don't know when you signed up but there's a chance you could've gotten the username "Totti" etc you know :P
  • Elmaggico

I'm Aim btw.

:neutral:

• Elmaggico

OH SNAP!

Btw, I don't know when you signed up but there's a chance you could've gotten the username "Totti" etc you know :P

yea, didn't think of that either, I can live with elmaggico since Totti is the greatest magician of all time :smiley:
  • LoboNobo

OH SNAP!

yea, didn't think of that either, I can live with elmaggico since Totti is the greatest magician of all time :smiley:

Ever heard of David Copperfield?
  • Edoardo
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Saturday :smile:

Cattura.png
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Cattura.png

Cattura.png

Nice to have you around again volpe!

Although if the Italian media keep hyping him I don't see why P$G wouldn't come running. Let's not forget Italy is P$g's academy.

Yeah...to be honest I regret not changing the nickname. I have been wanting to change it for ages, even on PSN.

PSG have a lot of issues with financial fair play. They cannot just spend whatever they want anymore without selling.

• VolpeDiFuoco_10

Italian clubs hate us so there is no chance they will sell us any of those players.

Sadly on top of that Candreva was ours and we sold him. Big mistake. I knew we were making a mistake (a Henry kind of mistake on a lesser scale). Unfortunately I am not on the Juve board. :P
  • Elmaggico

OH SNAP!

Ever heard of David Copperfield?

:blush: maybe lol
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Yes, I think it's necessary for us to be able to play some sort of 4-3-3. It's how every top club plays nowadays, and there's a reason for it: wingers are essential IMO, they offer a lot more danger from the sides than the likes of Evra/Lichtsteiner. And I'm not saying we should play 4-3-3 next season all the time, just be able to play it when needed. It would also be hard for opposition to predict how are we gonna play against them, or how will we adapt to the situation during the game, if we can rotate between 3-5-2, 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3.

Also, I think Juventus should try to buy top players from Serie A, and let other clubs like Napoli or Roma sign players from other leagues and "form" them. As the biggest club in Italy ( ;) ) we should focus on getting already established players and let other clubs do the job of raising them.

I mentioned this in the old forum but I think next year our main formation will be 4-3-1-2 but we will be able to shift to 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 when necessary.

A trequartista and some wingers should give us flexibility. Berardi could be an option in this instance.

Very difficult for Juve to buy top players in Serie A as most clubs prefer to sell abroad and prefer to sell to anyone apart from Juve. Teams like Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli very rarely sell to Juve for example.
  • Elmaggico
    For all Romanistas out there, check out our club thread :)

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/1515/a-s-roma#latest
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

What? You mean there's others like you? :wink:
  • Elmaggico

What? You mean there's others like you? :wink:

They will come out of the woodwork soon B)

• xPato
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    New forums tho. Forza Milan
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite

Very difficult for Juve to buy top players in Serie A as most clubs prefer to sell abroad and prefer to sell to anyone apart from Juve. Teams like Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli very rarely sell to Juve for example.

Poor Rubentus.

You have my deepest sympathies.