• Edoardo
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol

COyoIfYVAAAfb2O.png
  • Marchisio out for another month?
  • Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »
    Honda is supposedly starting as a trequartista, which i like, i still think he can perform in that position.

What i find strange though is that Miha is not fielding both De Jong and Montolivo, but instead he is going for Bonaventura, Monto and Kucka as the midfield 3. Might see De Jong coming on to replace Kucka in the second half, but i'd still rather start them both together.

Oh and De Sciglio ahead of Antonelli? De Sciglio doesnt usually play that well on the left. He is not even amongst the called up players, so he must be injured, but there hasnt been anything official about it which is weird.

Antonelli is injured, out a couple of weeks...saw it somewhere on twitter
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Hey guys...I am back from vacation in Slovenia and Veneto. Hope everyone is doing well.

I noticed the Inter fans are in high spirits. Hope it lasts at least until Christmas. :)

I only saw the 2nd half of the Juve match in a bar (next to an anti-Juve fan). The squad's mechanisms do not seem to be working yet and at times we were just blindly pushing forward with the ball, but I think the new players have potential. I hope they manage to click together soon and that we get a bit lucky as well as even though we haven't played that well in the first three matches we were also a bit unlucky and we need a bit of luck right now.

Chievo's goal was disallowed because the player was tugging at Bonucci. I have seen instances when similar goals have been allowed but then again it all started from a freekick that shouldn't have been given and we also had a penalty that was not give to us on Pogba, so why all this hate? Inter were given a penalty against Carpi while Carpi where denied one and no one created mayhem in here. Chill out.

That said I will be fully supporting Milan for the derby tonight.

• Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    That said I will be fully supporting Milan for the derby tonight.
    B)
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Of course you'll be supporting milan, we'll win it'll be 8 points. Mind the Gap!!!!!!!!!
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Kurt wrote: »
    Of course you'll be supporting milan, we'll win it'll be 8 points. Mind the Gap!!!!!!!!!

I'm used to minding gaps in May to be honest and recently they have often been 30+ points gaps. ;)
  • AIeks
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    That's all good. Everyone can be an honorary Milan supporter tonight, it's for a good cause ;)
  • AIeks
    Matty i had not seen anything regarding Antonelli, as there is usually some sort of official announcment etc. regarding the injured players, this time everyone forgot?? :D
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Btw guys...so no web app this year I guess? I haven't been following much, so if anyone has some info I'd appreciate it. :)
  • AIeks
    There will be web-app, but the details whether you can trade on it etc. is still unknown. I expect it to go on randomly either on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then early access on Thursday!
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    There will be web-app, but the details whether you can trade on it etc. is still unknown. I expect it to go on randomly either on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then early access on Thursday!

I think last year we could trade cards a couple of weeks before release if I'm not mistaken?
  • AIeks

I think last year we could trade cards a couple of weeks before release if I'm not mistaken?
    Yea, but with the coin glitches, price ranges etc. It's possible that they wont enable the market on it in the beginning. I dont think they are going to disable it, but we'll see.

• Kanturk
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Inter are going to win easy tonight
  • LoboNobo
    6456 posts Big Money Move
    Looking at the line-ups, it seems like a win for Inter. They should dominate Milan's midfield + Jovetic is on form: him and Icardi can shine against a shaky Milan's defence.

It's all speculation of course, it can really go either ways. I'm actually looking forward to this, interested to see how both Milan teams will do this season.
  • HamzasEgo
    643 posts Sunday League Hero

Shame Miranda isn't playing

Would love to see him get done again
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol at milan fans thinking pre season means anything
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ac Milan will win easily
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    I feel that everyone is over using the word "easily" all of a sudden! :D
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Building this squad as my backup as soon as I can afford Bruno Peres.

pitch-31148.jpg
  • HamzasEgo
    COy8OmKWUAAV-3a.png
  • ForzaJuveee
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matri scored twice for Lazio, weird :dizzy:

Im also gonna support Milan today :) I dont want Milan to win, I want inter to lose ;)
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Ortez wrote: »
    Building this squad as my backup as soon as I can afford Bruno Peres.

pitch-31148.jpg

Midfield lacks pace
  • AIeks
    edited September 2015
    Just the trolls that come and go. Kurt is pretty much copy/pasting everything from yesterday as well. Wish you had an ''Ignore'' option on these forums where you cant see the posts of the people you've put on it.

• HamzasEgo
    Lol that Inter midfield looks more boring than Milan

• Serie A looks competitive this season. Gonna watch the derby I think.
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Matri scored twice for Lazio, weird :dizzy:

Im also gonna support Milan today :) I dont want Milan to win, I want inter to lose ;)
    Definitely
  • LoboNobo
    6456 posts Big Money Move
    Just the trolls that come and go. Kurt is pretty much copy/pasting everything from yesterday as well. Wish you had an ''Ignore'' option on these forums where you cant see the posts of the people you've put on it.
    You have an "ignore option". It's in your head ;)
    Serie A looks competitive this season. Gonna watch the derby I think.
    If you don't watch Serie A regularly, you'll probably get bored.
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Calcipoli