Free roam instruction

Paulos
37 posts Park Captain
Anyone use this and notice a difference? If so, when do you believe it works best?

Comments

• Diggy
    13774 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2015
    I use it in a 4231(1) on all th CAMs they interchange nicely & don't just stand wide on the line

Edit sorry
  • Pugzilla
    16607 posts World Class
    Great first post. I don't have a clue either and wonder about it too.
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Great first post. I don't have a clue either and wonder about it too.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Feel like I know a lot of forumers, but get logged out of my phone and can never be bothered re-signing into my account!
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use it on De Bruyne RCM in a 433(2) and he does just roam all over the pitch which is what I want, what is good is that when he drifts to the left Witsel (my other CM goes and covers his vacated space on the right)
  • criminal3655
    649 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah i've only started using it over the past couple weeks and I definately notice it on wide CM's, doesn't seem to do much with the RM/LM though :/
  • lf2009
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use it, its good if you keep possesion as it and build up slowly but i found it doesnt work if you switch play.
    I have zola as cam and free roam and he'll always come to within 20 yards of the ball or open space for a pass but if you do rm to lm passes then he gets really out of position etc if that makes sense
  • DG4KH
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use it but dunno if it really makes that much of a difference
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32179 posts National Team Captain
    I use it on pretty much any CAM in any formation. I notice a lot more movement and freedom instead of just in the center or whatever. I like it a lot
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    DG4KH wrote: »
    I use it but dunno if it really makes that much of a difference

• ORANGEeffect05
    21764 posts Club Captain
    Use it on IF Gotze RCM in false 9 along with attack and it balances out well
  • UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    Works a treat on the CAM in 433(4) if you have everyone else set up right.
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    I use free roam on both CM's in F9, I love it.