The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Icon swaps challenges in Div 1 and 2 are horrific

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
What other choice do I have than to relegate myself?

Comments

• YNWA008
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not much better in other divisions. I dropped from div 4 to 7. Didn’t even relegate myself. Elite players are everywhere rn.
  • Viking_Beard
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s exactly the same for other players in lower divisions! They are playing others at the same skill level to them so their objective squads are far worse than the other squads they are playing. You relegating yourself like a rat will make it even harder for them!

Stop taking the easy route out and just do the objectives at your own skill level!
  • fifaplayerbol
    It’s exactly the same for other players in lower divisions! They are playing others at the same skill level to them so their objective squads are far worse than the other squads they are playing. You relegating yourself like a rat will make it even harder for them!

Stop taking the easy route out and just do the objectives at your own skill level!

Its impossible to do against elite tier players with elite sides. That isn't my skill level. You rat...

What division are you? I am coming for you.....
  • fifaplayerbol
    YNWA008 wrote: »
    Not much better in other divisions. I dropped from div 4 to 7. Didn’t even relegate myself. Elite players are everywhere rn.

At least it won't be every game though.

Sick of losing 2-1 every game with my non-rare la liga rubbish sides.
  • Jdizzle
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 1
    Done it in div 1, wasn't as bad as i thought tbh. Still a massive headache though.
  • fifaplayerbol

Its impossible to do against elite tier players with elite sides. That isn't my skill level. You rat...

So you’re just in division 1/2 by luck? Sit down kiddo! You rats that are relegating yourself are elite players compared to the people you’re cowardly relegating yourselves to play.

You cry that it’s too hard for you yet you’re happy to put the same situation on others less skilled at the game than you are lol

I’m in div 3/4 and happily send you down another division so you can come back on the forum crying.

I've already relegated myself down to div 5 lol.

But the fact that you are div 3/4 shows you have zero idea what it is like in Div 1. The margin for error is tiny. Div 4 you get players you are gold standard, where you can beat people with a better side than you because their ability is more varied.

Div 1, everyone has a super team and plays like a try hard.

I simply don't have time to play 10-15 games to get 4 div rivals wins with a non rare la liga side - first owned is rubbish because it hurts those who don't buy loads of packs
  • fifaplayerbol
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Done it in div 1, wasn't as bad as i thought tbh. Still a massive headache though.

Props to you man, I was only carried to div 1 due to my team, my ability at the game is only barely scraping elite 3

Plus my first owned players are all terrible so doing the challenges against people who celebrate every goal with their 10 mil sides vs my 15k side is just not worth the effort of me playing.

Div 5 here I come! Will report to see if it is any easier.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1968 posts Fans' Favourite

Props to you man, I was only carried to div 1 due to my team, my ability at the game is only barely scraping elite 3

Plus my first owned players are all terrible so doing the challenges against people who celebrate every goal with their 10 mil sides vs my 15k side is just not worth the effort of me playing.

Selfish
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    Cba to grind for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Ea don't help but the toxic gaming community in fut is the worst possible.
  • fifaplayerbol

Selfish

o:)
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Division One players (especially those that play weekend league) have far better rewards than those lower down so should have far better quality first owned players.

It probably just as tough trying to do it in lower divisions where the majority of your opponents have dropped down from above with better skills and better players
  • Viking_Beard

So you’re just in division 1/2 by luck? Sit down kiddo! You rats that are relegating yourself are elite players compared to the people you’re cowardly relegating yourselves to play.

You cry that it’s too hard for you yet you’re happy to put the same situation on others less skilled at the game than you are lol

I’m in div 3/4 and happily send you down another division so you can come back on the forum crying.

I've already relegated myself down to div 5 lol.

But the fact that you are div 3/4 shows you have zero idea what it is like in Div 1. The margin for error is tiny. Div 4 you get players you are gold standard, where you can beat people with a better side than you because their ability is more varied.

Div 1, everyone has a super team and plays like a try hard.

I simply don't have time to play 10-15 games to get 4 div rivals wins with a non rare la liga side - first owned is rubbish because it hurts those who don't buy loads of packs

You’re never gonna be able to justify yourself for doing it. Let me guess your bashing teams all over the place now you’ve dropped 5 divisions?

There’s try hards in every division and skill level... the team someone has only ❤️❤️❤️❤️ them to a certain level so it’s as much about the skill of the player which has been proved by people rocking silver teams in WL and still hitting 30-0 I think it was.

Maybe some of the people down in dub 5 do t have time to play 10/15 games to get their 4 wins which is making it even harder for them by you relegating yourself... but hey who cares about anyone else when you can just make it easier for yourself 🙄
  • kraid
    4032 posts National Call-Up

If you’re e3 wl then you’re easily good enough for div1. I was div 1 last year and I mostly finished g1
  • Nodge86
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done it on div 2. And the other objectives too.
  • Jdizzle
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks but it is really annoying to lose to someone who isn't as skilled as you. I will probably relegate for the second set as there'll be a lot more objectives.
  • MHoney1234
    10013 posts Has That Special Something

Same, wasn’t hard at all. All the div 1 players must have left and gone to 7
  • Unparalleled
    446 posts Sunday League Hero

exactly. did it div 2 under 4hrs. and I'm no elite player
  • Finesse_4days
    9033 posts League Winner
    edited January 1
    kraid wrote: »

If you’re e3 wl then you’re easily good enough for div1. I was div 1 last year and I mostly finished g1

div 1 last year was alot easier to get too late game, I was at around 2200 skill rating once I had a good team at Tots but now I am Div 3 at around 1500 and the opponents are not much worse than Div 1 in June last year.
    If you were div 1 this time last year props to you, but you cant make conclusions like yours if you were like me and got to Div 1 in March or later when the standard is lower.
  • SuperKMx
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you're in Division 1, I assume you'd be getting an Elite (at worst) finish in FUT Champs, too.

You'd be getting 2 x Mega and 2 x Ultimate packs if you took untradeables at rank 1, or 1 x Mega and 1 x Ultimate, or 80k. Plus you're looking at a 100k pack, a Premium TOTW pack and 70k at a minimum from FUT Champs, potentially up to 250k, an Ultimate TOTW Pack, and 4x100k packs if you're the best in the world.

Plus your player picks. Every week.

Genuine question, but don't the rewards you get back and the team you'd have to have at that level make the free icon almost pointless?
  • CharlieC
    7359 posts Big Money Move
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    If you're in Division 1, I assume you'd be getting an Elite (at worst) finish in FUT Champs, too.

You'd be getting 2 x Mega and 2 x Ultimate packs if you took untradeables at rank 1, or 1 x Mega and 1 x Ultimate, or 80k. Plus you're looking at a 100k pack, a Premium TOTW pack and 70k at a minimum from FUT Champs, potentially up to 250k, an Ultimate TOTW Pack, and 4x100k packs if you're the best in the world.

Genuine question, but don't the rewards you get back and the team you'd have to have at that level make the free icon almost pointless?

In previous years D1 meant nothing really. Loads of D1 players couldn’t get anywhere near elite but I think this year you may be right. To be in D1, you have to be seriously decent.
  • kraid
    4032 posts National Call-Up
    kraid wrote: »

div 1 last year was alot easier to get too late game, I was at around 2200 skill rating once I had a good team at Tots but now I am Div 3 at around 1500 and the opponents are not much worse than Div 1 in June last year.
    If you were div 1 this time last year props to you, but you cant make conclusions like yours if you were like me and got to Div 1 in March or later when the standard is lower.

I was in div 1 before they changed the points needed to get there. Can’t remember exactly when. But you’re right it gets easier to get into higher divisions as the year goes on. This year I’m in div 2 but I rarely play rivals so not sure if I’d get into div 1 or not.
  • fifaplayerbol
    SuperKMx wrote: »

I always take the coins, the difference isn't a lot because I mostly always end up in rank 3 div 1 as the points requirements are a lot higher. I could be in rank 1 div 5 for the same points and the coin total is similar enough.

• IxToMxI
    6863 posts League Winner
    Gone from D2 - D4 trying to complete the objectives, starting go back up though still doing the objectives, it’s a grind yes but it’s part of the fun tbf I’m actually enjoying the challenges, I mean EA give you considerable time to do them, if you try to cram them together you get frustrated then start playing poorly = playing longer.

Just like W/L, I’ve been doing one online game with one of the squads, then do a SB game (SB kills me but at least you only play the number of games required) then use my other squad online to get the fitness back for the other one.

Really enjoy using players and different cards is keeping the enjoyment when I come back to my main team for W/L

Anyone who says the elite players on the game don’t make a difference is just generally bad IMO, trust me not having my main guys is such a struggle some of the chances this 83 rated Rodrigo misses is outrageous, Neymar, CR7 and Messi always put the majority away
  • Delboy13710
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    Found it fun finished in 2 days beat a full stacked icon team with my Bundes team was the highlight , no need to relegate most people play half hearted when they see you doing the objectives any way
  • i also relegated myself from 1 to 4 and i finished the objectives in less than 90 minutes. why would i waste my time playing pointless rivals when i can finish it fast against the bots in div4
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Just grind it out. I did all of mine in Div 2 and actually got promoted to Div 1 in the process. You'll get there
  • Covkilla91mob
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    There not a must do unless your needing a fill or just like using different teams alot .I personally think it's not to hard to do but still can be bad in higher divisions as most don't have cheap icon swap players .

I see more cheap teams in lower divisions from watching streams but still some sweats dropping from div 1 to 9 lol .

I did it last time for Butra and lost a few but not much and stayed div 3 but I want a mode just for swaps as rivals should not be the way as makes it way too sweaty and worse than ever before.

I use my main team and get 1 goal they quit most times lol ,then use my challenge team they try everything to stop me and dabb or shh each goal and never skip replays 😂😂😂I do love this game so much I really do .

• Viking_Beard
    i also relegated myself from 1 to 4 and i finished the objectives in less than 90 minutes. why would i waste my time playing pointless rivals when i can finish it fast against the bots in div4

Because you’re now adding the time it takes to people less skilled at the game than you are, but hey anything for an easy win eh...
  • zeultuturor
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 1
    i also relegated myself from 1 to 4 and i finished the objectives in less than 90 minutes. why would i waste my time playing pointless rivals when i can finish it fast against the bots in div4

Because you’re now adding the time it takes to people less skilled at the game than you are, but hey anything for an easy win eh...

so why would i care? it s not my fault they are worse than me. they can still beat me, i am not cheating and most of them didnt even complete objectives anyway. they didnt cuz they suck so if you are worse than someone you should take longer to finish than him