mid Eusebio v prime Henry

Swanz05
5999 posts Big Money Move
Can anyone who has actually used both offer an ig comparison? Searched but nothing comes up. Had Eusebio for a while now and feel the need for the change and they're both going for around 3 mil. No stats please - just ig feel and results. Cheers

Comments

• sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa does the dirty on Henry big time. Too clunky, poor agility and terrible balance
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I have used Eusebio once and he is better than Henry who I have used a few times. This was on draft last year though not this year. Eusebio feels way more nimble than Henry. I've never got on with Henry he seems rather clunky.
  • Swanz05
    bump before everyone goes to bed
  • ironawin1
    1308 posts Professional
    What happened to your Eusebio that you feel that he needs to be replaced?
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    The way this game plays I would pick Eusebio
  • Swanz05
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    What happened to your Eusebio that you feel that he needs to be replaced?

Nothing happened still the same old Eusebio
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    For me Henry > Eusebio.

But in reality both are amazing, but different types of players.
  • Swanz05
    Fletch wrote: »
    For me Henry > Eusebio.

Interesting to see a different perspective and yes, utterly different types for sure. Why do you prefer Henry?
  • Henry is clunky af
  • Swanz05
    Henry is clunky af

Yeah, that's the concern here cheers.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Henry plays like he would have been considered in real life without the hype. Just an above average player.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    For me Henry > Eusebio.

Interesting to see a different perspective and yes, utterly different types for sure. Why do you prefer Henry?

Because to me, using players I love IRL always makes me play better. Does the job for me in Div 1 and Elite finishes in WL.

Also don't find him clunky at all. With the right chem styles he is high 90s in agility.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    last yr henry was clunky but this yr he's agile like in WC mode in fifa18
  • Vichy360 wrote: »

I used the mid and he didn't feel agile at all. Prime might be different
  • Swanz05
    Vichy360 wrote: »

Dunno. The prime has 90 agility but there's only one way to find out I suppose.
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    Vichy360 wrote: »

Dunno. The prime has 90 agility but there's only one way to find out I suppose.

Probably more related to the player model. For example some players could have 99 everything in dribbling and still feel a bit clunky
  • Swanz05
    edited January 2020
    Probably more related to the player model. For example some players could have 99 everything in dribbling and still feel a bit clunky [/quote]

Yes I remember now I did ask more about feel rather than stats. Thanks for that.
  • podoffdubs
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I own 91 Eusebio, he is amazing. His runs, ability to get the ball back from defenders, and shot is the best I've used on Fifa.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Henry all day.
  • Swanz05
    For me Henry > Eusebio.

Because to me, using players I love IRL always makes me play better. Does the job for me in Div 1 and Elite finishes in WL.

Also don't find him clunky at all. With the right chem styles he is high 90s in agility.
    Henry all day.

Just a quick word of thanks to you both. Pulled the trigger on Henry and 20 games in gotta say I haven't enjoyed playing so much for a while. I'm not a complete dink but your advice helped.

So give them both a cigar, hats off, kudos and all those other dreadful clichés.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    No Henry he is similar card to CR-7 this year its not about the best you know is the best, Its all about Agility>Balance>Acceleration. Out of both 86 rated Ben Yeder is more deadly and 2.6m cheaper
  • Swanz05
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No Henry he is similar card to CR-7 this year its not about the best you know is the best, Its all about Agility>Balance>Acceleration. Out of both 86 rated Ben Yeder is more deadly and 2.6m cheaper

Sounds like you must've tried the card. I'm finding agility/balance fine with engine slapped on and acceleration increases to 99. Sure it's still honeymoon period but I'm feeling he's a bbbbeast.