what were GK's like in the last FIFA 19 and 18?

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
Was it exactly the same, one team gets the greatest GK on the very top of his game and the other is terrible?

I missed 2 years so not really sure what the evolution was.

Comments

• calcio12
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DeGea in fifa 19 and Ter Stegen in 20. I’ve read that futmas DeGea is very good
  • Markman007
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    They don’t feel much different to be honest. In 18 De Gea was king and everybody swore saves with feet was the greatest trait in the history of FUT. Last year was all about height, so Courtois and VDS were considered the best. This year seems everyone is creaming their pants over Ter Stegen. I honestly don’t see a huge difference year after year. Most keepers are still inconsistent.
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 18 you could consistently score in the box. It was great.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    I’ve played with DDG the last three years
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Was that the one where low driven shots were always a goal? I didn't even know how to do them until a few weeks ago. They're really poor on this game though.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Jay1787 wrote: »

Was that the one where low driven shots were always a goal? I didn't even know how to do them until a few weeks ago. They're really poor on this game though.

You didn’t need any other shot in 18
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    Jay1787 wrote: »

Yeah and it was rewarding. Thru on goal .. low driven finesse right by the keeper
    Thing of beauty