The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Div 6 and dropping

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2019
Just played someone in Div. 6 that was better than my best opponent in the WL. We have a problem here people, can we have a serious discussion about this?

Comments

• Amdp9
    4199 posts National Call-Up
    There is nothing to discuss honestly I finish easily G1 or 2 within 22 games averaging on WL but this past week gameplay was so awful. DR today the gameplay was the best I finished Icon swaps online in no time ! Also people like me dropped from DIV 3 down to 6-7 just to finish challenge. Blame EA for this they have online friendly open for them to throw all the challenges in there that way DR and WL servers free up.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    There is nothing to discuss honestly I finish easily G1 or 2 within 22 games averaging on WL but this past week gameplay was so awful. DR today the gameplay was the best I finished Icon swaps online in no time ! Also people like me dropped from DIV 3 down to 6-7 just to finish challenge. Blame EA for this they have online friendly open for them to throw all the challenges in there that way DR and WL servers free up.

Thank you for at least acknowledging this issue. Better than saying it’s not a problem like so many on here do. You’re right on, EA really ruined this game.

• RVN_10
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think the fact that friendlies doesn't use fitness and contracts is the reason that mode is not used for these objectives, rivals has always been a mess, bring back the cups and seasons
  • GoodnightIrene
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    I hope the amount of threads you make on this isn't a reflection of the gravitas of importance it has with you and how it affects your life. Stay strong and keep fighting the good fight, as for a solution it has been suggested numerous times about weekly capping, EA won't introduce anything like this until the next iteration of FUT and coin it as a 'new feature'.
  • stevotrueblue
    961 posts Professional
    I much preferred old seasons. It felt more like real footy,, taking your team into a mini league campaign. You knew how many games you had, how many points you needed,, you could come up against a tough or lucky opponent and know u could afford a draw or loss. Now every points dropped always feels like one step back, one step forward. Horrible mode.
  • Cmiz
    916 posts Professional
    It’s all about money for ea now they no the game is broken beyond repair people have stop playing it so they need to make as much money as they can