[suspended for now] Make WISŁA KRAKÓW Win Again!

Comments

• Danimal5981
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    CBesdPS.png

EKSTRAKLASA
    KusKkkU.png
  • Stlducks
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good start for the club considering the preseason preview and the unpredictability of the league.

For the tactics, I'm a believer of managers having to adjust to the talent they have available until they can bring in players to fit their style.

Nothing wrong with "anti-football" until the manager builds his own squad.
  • ElMarcos
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some good and some lesser results. Then again, giving all that is going on I’d say well done.
  • Danimal5981
    edited January 10
    cOdP0n1.png
    7Szn66L.png

EKSTRAKLASA
    QzV784Z.png
  • zltrobert
    72 posts Park Captain
    Good start for your team, anti-football it's a way to win games or trophies. Are you aiming for the european competitions?
  • Danimal5981
    zltrobert wrote: »
    Good start for your team, anti-football it's a way to win games or trophies. Are you aiming for the european competitions?

Yes, I am. So it needs to be Cup or top three in the league
  • Danimal5981
    Off topic: today in real life, it was announced the current structure of Wisła Kraków will remain intact for at least until the end of the running year: that is, with player Jakub Błaszczykowski and business-man Jarosław Królewski as co-directors [see intro of the story]
  • DB1512
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    The criticism about the style of play seems very Dutch to me. How do Polish teams usually play? In the Eredivisie no team can defend and most of them just go full offense (sometimes a bit naive), how's that for Polish sides?