Futmas De Gea is easily to hardest GK for me to beat now (Who's better?)

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
So many people say he's trash but every time I come up against him he saves double figures. I know every says Ter Stegen is the best but he has 100% changed. Before 2 weeks ago I had never beaten someone who had Ter Stegen in net, now it's 50/50 if I win or lose. Futmas De Gea is more like 70% likelihood of losing.

Last game I just played against him, he made 13 saves. At least 10 of those were from inside the box with Ronaldinho, Crespo and Zidane. He's that good.

So who do you find the one GK you hate facing is?

Comments

  • Jimmyb83
    1163 posts Professional
    Ter Stegen, no one else even comes close.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Ter Stegen, no one else even comes close.

    I have to disagree man, normal Ter Stegen now is pants. Since his TOTYN card came out he's been horrid. My tinfoil hat moment tells me it's to make you want to upgrade him.

    Yeah, my Ter Stegen at best makes 2 saves per game. He's probably as good as anybody else 1v1 though... just not mine. Mine sucks
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    de gea miles better than Stegen. Use both
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you can't shoot then every goal keeper is a monster. If you can shoot then they are all basically the same.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    If you can't shoot then every goal keeper is a monster. If you can shoot then they are all basically the same.

    I mean, how hard is shooting, you point at the side of the goal you want to shoot at and press shoot... it's really not a skill in FIFA
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Areola probably, on a few occasions he has made some ridiculous saves, played against someone using him the other week in champs, I had 19 shots to my opponents 6 and lost 4-2 with Areola making 16 saves and the majority of my shots were inside the box, game was laggy at times which didn't help but still was frustrating :D
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    FUTMAS DDG is a tank
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    I just need a flashback centre back Azpi so that I can link him with DDG and Ramos
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't like the look of Ramos stats but I played someone earlier who was a monster with him! He literally manually selected him and kept running him into midfield. Was a nightmare, no matter where I attacked from he was there. Think he ended up with like an 8.7 with no goals. Never seen a CB get a rating like that without scoring. Think I also lost that one.
  • josemourinho
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    futmas DDG on 7chem is way better than 10chem Stegen for me. but yeah if the opponent can break your defense the keeper doesnt make much of a difference
  • NinthFall
    2710 posts National Call-Up
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    If you can't shoot then every goal keeper is a monster. If you can shoot then they are all basically the same.

    I mean, how hard is shooting, you point at the side of the goal you want to shoot at and press shoot... it's really not a skill in FIFA

    Low driven shots, finesse shots, flair shots, timed finishing, choosing the correct shot in each scenario. It may seem simple to some but the majority just presses shoot and wonder why it's so hard to score. It is one of the most important skills to master.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    If you can't shoot then every goal keeper is a monster. If you can shoot then they are all basically the same.

    I mean, how hard is shooting, you point at the side of the goal you want to shoot at and press shoot... it's really not a skill in FIFA

    Low driven shots, finesse shots, flair shots, timed finishing, choosing the correct shot in each scenario. It may seem simple to some but the majority just presses shoot and wonder why it's so hard to score. It is one of the most important skills to master.

    Nah man, you're reading too much into it. 90% of the goals scored against me are right down the middle of the goal. Nothing about skill there. The other 10% are awesome but, those are rarities. Just like skill moves to pass me. That's 1% of the time and the rest are people crashing into me and bundling through. This has nothing to do with player skill. It's just when the game decides it's time for a player to score, they usually do.
Sign In or Register to comment.