I do wish the game would share luck...

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
Pretty much just picking up where I left in WL... just trying to do some objectives and someone puts 5 at the back drop back and gets massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Same GK as me, his makes 3 1v1 saves in the middle of the box, mine let a goal in from outside the box after i tackled the player twice.

Just wish the game split the luck evenly rather than just absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over 1 player

Comments

• Jay1787
    Same with being 2 oe 3v1 with a denfender, if it's Scream Pique or VVD you've no chance of passive the ball around them. None what so ever, they just turn into stretch arm strong and block anything you do. Even when they just commited the wrong way, they recover and get you within 1 second.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Be a man, make yer own luck!
  • Jay1787
    edited December 2019
    hayhor1 wrote: »

I mean, when I make myself 1v1 3 times and the game decides you're not allowed to score then it's really out of my control.

I also sold Pique a great dummy, got behind him about 3 yards then he literally looked like he had 150 pace. I had Coman with 95 pace v Pique, the guy caught me within 2 seconds even through he was completely wrong footed.
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    Jay1787 wrote: »

I mean, when I make myself 1v1 3 times and the game decides you're not allowed to score then it's really out of my control.

I also sold Pique a great dummy, got behind him about 3 yards then he literally looked like he had 150 pace. I had Coman with 95 pace v Pique, the guy caught me within 2 seconds even through he was completely wrong footed.

If you’re 1on1 and the keepers rushing you should be taking it round him. Finishing when close to the keeper is a dice roll
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

That's not luck that's suck!
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    kraid wrote: »

If you’re 1on1 and the keepers rushing you should be taking it round him. Finishing when close to the keeper is a dice roll

You not a fan of the last second low powered chip shot?

Works a treat
  • Jay1787
    kraid wrote: »

You not a fan of the last second low powered chip shot?

Works a treat

I find that shot even worse to score from. 1 v 1 shouldn't be a dice roll. In real life they don't miss 9/10 1v1 shots, it's ridiculous. I just had 23 shots almost all of them were centre of the box and the GK saved 13 of them, 7 were off target.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Git gud
  • Jay1787
    Git gud

git some brain cells
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Git gud

Get some brain cells
  • Jay1787
    Git gud

Get some brain cells

You lack that many brain cells, you corrected me mocking your silly meme spelling... straight over your brain cell-less head