Mbappe and Neymar vs Cr7 and Hazard

AngryFUTplayer
1175 posts Professional
edited December 2019
My current team in a 433 is the following

Vinicius jr - tott benzema - dembele
Futmas Modric- kante- sissoko
Mendy - hernandez-rttf konate - malcuit.

Been saving up for a big acquisition or two and it seems now is the time. I can either swap in Neymar and mbappe for vinicius and benzema or swap Cr7 and otw hazard for vinicius and sissoko with ucl cuadrado at rb. Whole team is untradeable. Mbappe/Cr7 would play Central and Neymar/hazard would probably play wide.

Who's the better duo. As of right now I can afford one or the other.
Post edited by AngryFUTplayer on

Comments

• mjustic
    1320 posts Professional

I can easily swap in Neymar and mbappe for vinicius and benzema or swap Cr7 and otw hazard for vinicius and sissoko with ucl cuadrado at rb. Whole team is untradeable. Mbappe/Cr7 would play Central and Neymar/hazard would probably play wide.

I'm currently using Ronaldo and Hazard and I'm glad you posted this, would like to hear from others too
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    mjustic wrote: »

I can easily swap in Neymar and mbappe for vinicius and benzema or swap Cr7 and otw hazard for vinicius and sissoko with ucl cuadrado at rb. Whole team is untradeable. Mbappe/Cr7 would play Central and Neymar/hazard would probably play wide.

I'm currently using Ronaldo and Hazard and I'm glad you posted this, would like to hear from others too

How is that duo for you so far? The price on Cr7 and otw hazard are down quite a bit to a point I'd be happy to buy both. Hazard probably won't see game time in real life for a couple more weeks but could be a good investment.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Anybody use either?