Any traders noticing an increase in Fitness Card Price?

TheBenson
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
Been buying these in the 100s each day for the last 3 months for 600-700 and selling for 1200 - 1300. Lowest I can snipe is 850/9 now.

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Yes, the ones I get in bronze packs went up 100 to 200 coins. The supply is dwindling for everything.
  • ChappellRovers
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    No pack SBC’s - and the ones that have come are either untradeable or player packs.

Just buy bronze/silver packs and start flogging the consumables put the players you can’t sell into the upgrades for untradeables, I make a lot of money that way. Got loads of players out of 82-88 upgrade just from like 800 rubbish league silver cards in the silver upgrade to common gold. I kept like 10% of my stock. Pretty much ready for MM for the rest of the season. Better not be untradeable rewards otherwise I am doomed.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    No pack SBC’s - and the ones that have come are either untradeable or player packs.

Just buy bronze/silver packs and start flogging the consumables put the players you can’t sell into the upgrades for untradeables, I make a lot of money that way. Got loads of players out of 82-88 upgrade just from like 800 rubbish league silver cards in the silver upgrade to common gold. I kept like 10% of my stock. Pretty much ready for MM for the rest of the season. Better not be untradeable rewards otherwise I am doomed.

It's so time consuming but worth it if you can spare the time.
  • TheBenson

I'm 2.5mill in coins... what do you reckon?
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    Durrani13 wrote: »

Made a tidy 20k profit plus the added cards with under an hours effort but can't open any more packs now as I got a dupe 81 in the totw sbc so now I have to wait until there is a decent sbs to throw it into. I really wish for those of us that take untradable rewards there was some way to store dupe cards so you don't have to either discard or chuck them into sbc's
  • ChappellRovers

It is definitely time consuming! At the start of the year I was making a killing sold 3 Billy Gilmours for 10k each in the first week.
    TheBenson wrote: »

Thats really good for just fitness. Im 6.7 mill profit for the year but only got 4 mill left so must of lost a ton somewhere haha dodgy investments probably.
  • Sterve
    1128 posts Professional
    Pnub wrote: »

Made a tidy 20k profit plus the added cards with under an hours effort but can't open any more packs now as I got a dupe 81 in the totw sbc so now I have to wait until there is a decent sbs to throw it into. I really wish for those of us that take untradable rewards there was some way to store dupe cards so you don't have to either discard or chuck them into sbc's

Ditch the inform if u can make 20k an hour.
  • TheBenson

It is definitely time consuming! At the start of the year I was making a killing sold 3 Billy Gilmours for 10k each in the first week.

Thats really good for just fitness. Im 6.7 mill profit for the year but only got 4 mill left so must of lost a ton somewhere haha dodgy investments probably.

Ive been on the cider. I don't trade much. I've got 2.5mill coin's from everything and about a mill in the club in tradable cardd

I used fitness cards as a kind of bread and butter day to day thing. It was doing me 50-60 k per 100 profit give or take before tax. Just trying to find a new way of a sure thing.

• ChappellRovers
    edited December 2019
    Sterve wrote: »

Just stick it in an upgrade - i did 4 then stopped and pack stacked for the rest of the year as apparently they will reflect whoever is in that TOTW. For example next thursday it should be different untradeable player in that pack. I got 10 or so spare packs for a week where I really want something, then went back to the 82-88, got Alli, Aranguiz, Torreira and Veratti from it in 4 gos. Alli and Veratti were good. Better re-do more bronze before i use more silvers lol.

Ive been on the cider. I don't trade much. I've got 2.5mill coin's from everything and about a mill in the club in tradable cardd

I used fitness cards as a kind of bread and butter day to day thing. It was doing me 50-60 k per 100 profit give or take before tax. Just trying to find a new way of a sure thing.

Nice cider’s amazing. I just do MM now and Bronze/Silver for 30 mins to an hour a day 3/4 days of the week. Keeps me floating high. Been trying to find something else but I always find it is really hard to find a sure thing after winter on this game.
  • TheBenson

Just stick it in an upgrade - i did 4 then stopped and pack stacked for the rest of the year as apparently they will reflect whoever is in that TOTW. For example next thursday it should be different untradeable player in that pack. I got 10 or so spare packs for a week where I really want something, then went back to the 82-88, got Alli, Aranguiz, Torreira and Veratti from it in 4 gos. Alli and Veratti were good. Better re-do more bronze before i use more silvers lol.

Nice cider’s amazing. I just do MM now and Bronze/Silver for 30 mins to an hour a day 3/4 days of the week. Keeps me floating high. Been trying to find something else but I always find it is really hard to find a sure thing after winter on this game.

Can't beat sheppey cider....
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional

I will wait until the the next update and see if there are any decent player sbc's otherwise i'll just chuck in in the 82-88.
    But i swear the game just trolls you at times the first 4 82-88 that i did 3 of them were volland, I mean the odds of getting the same player out of all the options out there is just pure EA
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    thanks for the tip bro, had 100 of them sitting around

image.png